Chris Flood Band And Red Hit Ramsey

*daniel*

Ok. It's hard to define in words what type of music anything is lol. Just come and find out ;)

We, TCFB, do some covers of John Frusciante, not many people have heard his solo stuff (Guitarist from Chili Peppers, easily out-does Chili Peppers IMHO). And in broad terms, we are Rock, not rock as in 80's rock though. We are a bit heavier than Red. If you want a rough idea, check out Chris's myspace with a demo of Razorblade Party which is going to be on his new album, http://www.myspace.com/chrisfloodmusic

Red are a general pub friendly covers band who have a few originals in their set, can't really say much as i've only seen them once myself! Anyone else who's seen them care to help out?

Hope this helps.

I might take a stroll down....you sold me on the John Frusciante bit. I like his more recent stuff, namely from Shadows Collide with People than the stuff he was producing back in the early 90s, he was one sick man, glad he recovered though! The chilis wouldn't be who they are without him.

I might take a stroll down....you sold me on the John Frusciante bit. I like his more recent stuff, namely from Shadows Collide with People than the stuff he was producing back in the early 90s, he was one sick man, glad he recovered though! The chilis wouldn't be who they are without him.

Indeed they wouldn't! I love his covers when he plays with them, he's just so full of passion :wub: Shadows Collide with People was the first album I got by him and it must of been on my cd player for weeks!

Anyway, i'm the bassist from TCFB so come say hi and we can share the love for John and have a drink in his honor :lol:

Archived