Homeless People To Be Taken Off The Streets

copycat

Its likley that moves are afoot to ensure that people living rough and homeless will be rounded up and provided with secure night-time accommodation at the DHA's Victoria Road buildings when the current 'residents' are re-located to the new Jurby facility. Many will be single rooms but with shared facilities.

Its likley that moves are afoot to ensure that people living rough and homeless will be rounded up and provided with secure night-time accommodation at the DHA's Victoria Road buildings when the current 'residents' are re-located to the new Jurby facility. Many will be single rooms but with shared facilities.

Here is a picture of the Victoria Road facility! I never took the picture but it was sent to me by an ex HMP employee :lol:

Room4_pano.jpg

Last 10

I already have a couple in my house who I am effectively providing subsidised housing for and who would other wise be homeless - so I think I'm doing enough and more than some rich people who have huge houses and many empty rooms and who sit back and count their cash and make the odd donation which they give out is being generous when really its not a big amount in the context of their overall wealth.

I already have a couple in my house who I am effectively providing subsidised housing for and who would other wise be homeless - so I think I'm doing enough and more than some rich people who have huge houses and many empty rooms and who sit back and count their cash and make the odd donation which they give out is being generous when really its not a big amount in the context of their overall wealth.

I'm not really certain that you should talk about the royal family like that.

Archived