You Can Park Any Place

Brizo

aye, someone has dumped their motorsports van in front of my house - in my parking space! They come back from time to time on their motorbikes to get stuff... (i think they might even be sleeping in it) and then off they go again on their bikes!! grrrrr.. <_<

I live in a housing estate... strange place to come and claim your 'space' for TT.

aye, someone has dumped their motorsports van in front of my house - in my parking space! They come back from time to time on their motorbikes to get stuff... (i think they might even be sleeping in it) and then off they go again on their bikes!! grrrrr.. <_<

I live in a housing estate... strange place to come and claim your 'space' for TT.

"Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself: I am the LORD." — Leviticus 19:18

and all that jazz...

"Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself: I am the LORD." — Leviticus 19:18

and all that jazz...

lol

you know all the scriptures! though.. that one hardly applies here.

see you at church again tommorrow.

and all that jazz...

you know all the scriptures! though.. that one hardly applies here.

Really? So just when it suits? Cool...

Therefore I say unto you, Go; and whosoever transgresseth against me, him shall ye judge according to the sins which he has committed; and if he confess his sins before thee and me, and repenteth in the sincerity of his heart, him shall ye forgive, and I will forgive him also.

Mosiah 26:29

:lol: its great people just dump cars and bikes

post-513-1180814770_thumb.jpg

You'd best go bang on his fucking door then and see what he has to say about it.

:rolleyes: bit harsh.

it's just a camper van.

Archived