You Can Park Any Place

Brizo

You'd best go bang on his fucking door then and see what he has to say about it.

I can't quite remember that one - is that old or new testament?

:lol: its great people just dump cars and bikes

post-513-1180814770_thumb.jpg

Where dost thou live, brother Brizo?

Cos that looks like the view from where I lived some time ago, in the Brookwood apartments.

I know the Brookwood was ripped down a while back, but surely the new apartments they were building in their place havent gone up yet!?

:lol: its great people just dump cars and bikes

post-513-1180814770_thumb.jpg

Where dost thou live, brother Brizo?

Cos that looks like the view from where I lived some time ago, in the Brookwood apartments.

I know the Brookwood was ripped down a while back, but surely the new apartments they were building in their place havent gone up yet!?

The police told him to move poor sod.

Live a few doors down from the The Empress Hotel. Thats all im saying in case i get stalked :unsure:

The Brookwood was on the block next to the Imperial Hotel. Along with the Clybane, Antrim, Mitre, Shaftesbury.

Now in their place is the Empress Terrace

Ace - I've noticed this trend recently that it seems when carparks are fairly empty certain people tend to think it's fine to park wherever they please seeing as presumably "there's plenty of space so why does it matter?".

Archived