Jenniebean

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chips on a pizza is so last year. This is the future

http://www.pimpthatsnack.com/project.php?projectID=288

That looks ace.

Not looked on there for ages.

My brother and his mates had a pie based party some time ago. Notable appearances by kebab pie, and chips, cheese & gravy pie.

I think the most shamefully pathetic drunk snack I've ever done was a bap bap a couple of years ago.

I woke up to find a bap with a few bites out of it by the bed. I wondered what I'd put in it so I looked and to my amazement I had simply cut the bap open and put another bap inside it as filling.

Despicable.

a bap bap.... thank you I just had a good laugh out loud

I love drunken logic

my all time drunk food is a slice of bread with cheese on in the microwave - why wait for the grill to heat up!

I think the most shamefully pathetic drunk snack I've ever done was a bap bap a couple of years ago.

I woke up to find a bap with a few bites out of it by the bed. I wondered what I'd put in it so I looked and to my amazement I had simply cut the bap open and put another bap inside it as filling.

Despicable.

Bap bap. sweeeeet ;)

Fantastic Jim. Any chance of you knocking me up one at some point?

I normally try and avoid eating anything from the outlets on the prom, but if you get chance, try the little yellow goulash stand..its amazingly good! Wish it was a permanent fixture! :)

is it your food outlet???

if not, where is it exactly? i'm not trawling the prom for the fun of it, i might loose a few pounds.

Despicable.

On the plus side, I expect it's as close as you've got to a nice pair of baps after a night on the pull.

I love drunken logic

my all time drunk food is a slice of bread with cheese on in the microwave - why wait for the grill to heat up!

I was both proud and ashamed when I realised what a terrible thing I'd created. From memory I don't think it even had butter or marge in it either. I don't really have a fave nowadays as it just depends what there is, although cheese before bed is a veritable boon, and usually involved one way or another.

Bap bap. sweeeeet ;)

Fantastic Jim. Any chance of you knocking me up one at some point?

Hmmm, I can't remember exactly quite how it went together. Might not be easy to recreate buddy. :)

On the plus side, I expect it's as close as you've got to a nice pair of baps after a night on the pull.

On that night? Yes indeedy. Wouldn't that be a minus anyway?

Where's the real keyboarder and what have ou done with 'it'?! :P

I love drunken logic

Microwave cheese butties with salad cream are the dogs its just the 3rd degree burns from the floppy bread and molten cheese slapping you on the chin thats the downer.

Worst drunken meal "Cornflakes with slices of apple with water as had run out of milk"

Took me 3 years before i could even look at a bowl if cornflakes again.

if you're feeling adventurous my experimentation with microwaves and cheese had gotten as far as a cheese, spam and tabasco sandwich in a microwave

it was most pleasant going down

LOL @ bap bap :D

I've had pasty baps before now... mmm

tried the noodles last night - what a let down.

bland, greasy, tasteless, not even that hot (and quite expensive for £4.50) :(

that's me learnt....

is it your food outlet???

if not, where is it exactly? i'm not trawling the prom for the fun of it, i might loose a few pounds.

Its a tiny yellow tent next to the metal Rumbles van, practically impossible to find.

Nah its not mine! We just discovered it last week and have been back about 4 times since, the guy in there is so sweet and gives you free testers.

Bloody lightweights.

You've never had a really drunken snack until you've had a super-noodle sandwich.

Learner!

That's one I used to eat at school (about 15-16 years ago, yikes!) before I was even getting drunk. Supernoodle bap with turkey slices.

Hot & cold in a bap at the same time - yum. :)

LOL @ bap bap :D

I've had pasty baps before now... mmm

Yes they're fantastic. Temperature must be just so though, and big wodges of butter.

yeah chips on the pizza

it's ace

No - it's wrong - fundamentally wrong :wacko:

I once asked for a cheese omelette and a side order of chips in a small caff in Portugal, and ended up with a chips and cheese omelette. It was ace and I felt proud that such a simple and healthy form of fast food had been perverted by me and my crap language skills.

In terms of drunken food, I think the very best has to be the Birdseye Potato Waffle sandwich.

Bloody lightweights.

You've never had a really drunken snack until you've had a super-noodle sandwich.

(Although I seriously laughed at the bap bap one)

None of you have ever experienced real drunk eating, until you wake up the next morning with a donner kebab firmly stuck to the side of your face.

I'll tell you, I have woken up with some things in my time, but that really was beyond it!

Archived