Food On The Prom..

Jenniebean

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
None of you have ever experienced real drunk eating, until you wake up the next morning with a donner kebab firmly stuck to the side of your face.

I'll tell you, I have woken up with some things in my time, but that really was beyond it!

I can't believe you're comparing a lowly and common (or garden) doner kebab (is it doner or donner?) to this. Even the act of falling asleep into it pales into insignificance when compared to the kind of cro-magnon mental state that logically arrives at a bap in a bap. I'm disappointed.

Yes but no but yes but no....

With the super-noodle sandwich you get to eat it all night - and the next day when it's crispy so it's a triple whammy.

And I cant believe that one of our schools would provide you with such a fantastic dinner selection Cret. I call bullshit.

Noooo, super noodles are rubbish after being exposed to air for a while. They turn in to kryptonite noodles - way too much like hard work imo.

Anyway. Call bullshit all you like but I'm speaking le truth I assure you. You're assuming that 'the school provided me' whereas it was 6th form at CRHS (microwave in our common room) and I used to go to Shoprite and get Bernard Matthews turkey breast slices, baps, and (I confess to an error here claiming super noodles) pot noodle/pot light, then combine the three.

Those were the good old days when I could eat like the clappers all day and gain no weight, compared to eating a mere crisp now & adding half a stone.

Back on the prom, credit where credit's due - earlier on I purchased a foot long hot dog with onions (as recommended by someone, I won't specify the vendor). I can see where they get the name from - it tasted (and looked) like someone had trodden on it.

None of you have ever experienced real drunk eating, until you wake up the next morning with a donner kebab firmly stuck to the side of your face.

I'll tell you, I have woken up with some things in my time, but that really was beyond it!

I can't believe you're comparing a lowly and common (or garden) doner kebab (is it doner or donner?) to this. Even the act of falling asleep into it pales into insignificance when compared to the kind of cro-magnon mental state that logically arrives at a bap in a bap. I'm disappointed.

At the time, I suppose I was quite common (although, I prefer the term 'ubiquitous'), but I definitely was not in the garden. (I've seen it spelt both ways, I'm sure one or t'other is correct.)

if you'd woken up with a kebab stuck to your face in the garden I'd have been more impressed

someones elses garden doubly so

Found Cafe Latte (Walpole avenue opposite Bushy's tent) this week. Steak and ale pie, veg, potatoes/chips etc. Chicken Kiev etc. and a cuppa for less than £6 quid. They also do take aways.

Harry's cafe at the market is also open till late. For the best deals - head inland folks!

Archived