Food On The Prom..

Jenniebean

I tried the NOODLE stall after reading a forum member recommendation. REALLY NICE NOODLES I have to say!!!!!

Chicken Noodles with loads of Chilli sauce!!

I had the chicken noodles the other day (with a hangover) and was unimpressed at first, then as I carried on they got nicer until I got to the point where I was shoveling them in without a care in the world (but lots of noodles on my face..) while a little kid and his sister were staring in amazement at the freak with the noodles all over him! :blink::lol:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Found Cafe Latte (Walpole avenue opposite Bushy's tent) this week. Steak and ale pie, veg, potatoes/chips etc. Chicken Kiev etc. and a cuppa for less than £6 quid. They also do take aways.

They also do a cracking MDK (sausage, bacon & egg) baguette for a paltry £2.20.

Nothing can beat the magic that is the Kipper Bap!

They used to sell them in the kiosk opposite Bushys (when Bushys was still there)

Many a summers day was spent sat outside the pub, downing Newky Brown and Kipper Baps from over the road...

Had one the other week, and they still taste good!

They also do a cracking MDK (sausage, bacon & egg) baguette for a paltry £2.20.

Ta for the tip, I'll try that 'morra!

I went to the manx carvery wagon last night, didn't really check the prices and ordered a hot dog each for sprogs and a burger for me and some bevvies. £20! Course it was a foot long jobbie that my kids couldn't finish anyway, bleh.

Service was utterly shambolic too, they've got some resteraunt style ticketing system which just seems to confuse the fuck out of them rather than smooth things along. Nice food though, I'll give em that much :)

Harry's cafe at the market is also open till late. For the best deals - head inland folks!

They do full brekkie for a fiver - not too bad...

They used to sell them in the kiosk opposite Bushys (when Bushys was still there)

Many a summers day was spent sat outside the pub, downing Newky Brown and Kipper Baps from over the road...

On sale now at devereaus :)

I know kippers have a tendency to repeat, but more than a week's a bit much isn't it?

On sale now at devereaus :)

Haha ace! ;)

Last one was courtesy of the future father-in-law and his barbeque...

Archived