[BBC News] Teenager injured in street fight

Newsbot

QUOTE `I HOPE HE DESERVED THE BEATING' UNQUOTE

Think about it, If he didnt deserve the beating, then I sympathise. But if it was a little bstard causing trouble with the lads, then h most probably received some justice.

Anyway, I love you all

if I beat you up, it seems most of this forum would agree that you deserved it so that's alright then.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think about it, If he didnt deserve the beating, then I sympathise. But if it was a little bstard causing trouble with the lads, then h most probably received some justice.

Anyway, I love you all

if I beat you up, it seems most of this forum would agree that you deserved it so that's alright then.

there are quite a few local dick heads frequenting the prom in the early hours causing grief for folks. if they all got a good kicking then maybe they would change their attitude and the prom would be a nice place to be at night. every other animal resorts to physical resolutions to things, why should we be any different. in fact we're not, take iraq for starters. sweet fanny adams to do with us be we helped put the boot in.

Anyway, I love you all

So if you hear of a road fatality do you hope it was a child abuser?

there are quite a few local dick heads frequenting the prom in the early hours causing grief for folks. if they all got a good kicking then maybe they would change their attitude and the prom would be a nice place to be at night. every other animal resorts to physical resolutions to things, why should we be any different. in fact we're not, take iraq for starters. sweet fanny adams to do with us be we helped put the boot in.

tit for tat retribution always works :rolleyes:

all it means is that they'll be in greater numbers and carrying sharper weapons next time.

this lad your all going on about happens to be my cousin and id like 2 set a few things straight

1. he was not bein a dickhead

2. it was an unprovoked attack.

3. he hadnt been drinking

your all just doing what most manx people do and assuming you know what happened before you know the facts!

IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION, IN MY OPINION,

oooh... this must be one of those word puzzle's!!

If anyone does have any spare beatings they would like to administer please give me a shout. I am a stones throw from the scene of this incident and every night this week I have been woken by scallies/flickies/chavs (take your pick) outside my house.

Average age 14-17

Average state = Plastered

Average conversation - 'Er shes like a fookin slag like and anyway like I would fookin flog him like coz hes a boy like'

Hobbys include - Smoking, jumping on cars, spitting, underage sex

If it wouldnt result in my windows being put through the very next night I would honestly be out there with a plank dishing out some respect.

Really make me embarrassed to be manx the behaviour of these scumbags, and there is bloody loads of them about !

Archived