Bikers! (most Anyway!)

keyboarder

This year's TT and wanders around the grandstand (is there anything new up there NOT designed to further milk the leather clad pound, but that's another thread,lol... ) have confirmed to me what I firmly believe about the majority of the biking world. :-

YOU ARE A MARKETING MAN'S WET DREAM, lol,lol.....

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do modern bikes and motorcycle accoutrements have such bizarre colour schemes? Were they all designed by the gentlemen behind the London 2012 logo?

(BTW, Keyboarder did you Copycat help with your post)

Ah the one immutable rule of the forum. If you criticise someone's spelling you make a spelling error. If you highlight their poor grammar, you misplace an apostrophe. And if you make a joke about someone's incomprehensible post, your sentence structure goes to crap.

(BTW, Keyboarder did you Copycat help with your post)

This doesn't make sense.

Quite right, I meant -

Did you get Copycat to help you with your post?

And if you make a joke about someone's incomprehensible post, your sentence structure goes to crap.

You're struggling to comprehend as well as Rhumsaa? Which bit of my post exactly? I'm more than willing to explain and hopefully clarify for you.

Did you get Copycat to help you with your post?

No.

that would be the irony...

neither does

This year's TT and wanders around the grandstand

I'm sorry, which bit doesn't make sense to you? I'm more than willing to explain it.

I'm not 100% certain but I think[/] it means something like:

(My observations on) This year's TT and (conclusion after) wanders (ie plural of wander) around the grandstand

I think that's what it means anyway.

I'm not 100% certain but I think[/] it means something like:
(My observations on) This year's TT and (conclusion after) wanders (ie plural of wander) around the grandstand

I think that's what it means anyway.

This is getting very off topic, but what else could it mean? (apart from the conclusion after bit, that wouldn't make sense.)

How about ...

This year's TT [has gone insane] and wanders around the grandstand [mumbling to itself, like a wino,] "is there anything new up there NOT designed to further milk the leather clad pound, but that's another thread,lol... ) have confirmed to me what I firmly believe about the majority of the biking world. :-

YOU ARE A MARKETING MAN'S WET DREAM, lol,lol....."

Or

[During] This year's TT [i have drunk too much] and [my mind] wanders around [until I am convinced that I am Frank Bough from] Grandstand.

No it's not off topic - we're trying to clarify what your topic actually is, and I'm almost sort of sticking up for you by saying that it makes sense to me.

To clarify, the 'conclusion after' bit is obviously not referring to 'conclusion after the TT' seeing as it has not finished yet, but conclusion after your wanderings around the grandstand. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Still, despite the fact I know what you meant I can understand why some might not. The original post was a bit half assed in its construction to be fair.

The original post was a bit half assed in its construction to be fair.

Well you grasped it so it couldn't have been that bad. I suspect the problem was that Declan and Rhumsaa didn't understand that wander can be (albeit less commonly) used as a noun as well as the more usual verb.

Archived