Cigarette Stubs - Outside Habib Bank

copycat

Well with smoking being banned inside buildings next year I would get used to it! Unless someone provides enough ashtrays outside there are going to be more I would imagine, other problem is when you have the metal ash "boxes?" that sit on the wall they seem to catch on fire quite frequently if there is a steady flow of butts going in there, get a whiff of that when you next see it that's a smell that does your lungs good! :lol:

Did they turn you down for a job as well?

but I might be working in the same building which is why I notice the state og the pavement outside the front door.

In that case the best way to deal with might be to politely mention it to them, rather than posting about it on the internet.

Little known fact about discarded fag ends.

Dogs eat them. They are second only to sausages in a dogs favourite food list. However, an unfortunate side effect of this cigarette munching is that the tobacco turns brown what would otherwise be a white turd.

Copycat I applaud your campaign to rid this menace from our streets and brign back a bygone era of grifter bikes, hula hoops and white dog shit on every street.

Keep up the good work

Dogs eat them. They are second only to sausages in a dogs favourite food list. However, an unfortunate side effect of this cigarette munching is that the tobacco turns brown what would otherwise be a white turd.

/engage boring twat mode

Did you know that Dog food manufacturers were forced to remove the calcium they added to the food, that's why you don't see white turd any more?

It's facts like this that make me a big hit at parties.

/disengage BTM.

Archived