** Reclaim The Beats **

Dr Fish

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you never know he may even enjoy it!

I shouldn't think so - some of the clientele seem very aggressive - I'm surprised the promoters let them past the door........... lol.. I prefer a cooler crowd than that.... Hope it goes well though - it's a long old session going through to 2 pm, lol....

No matter what anybody tells you - Words and ideas can change the world.

But whatever happens Keyboarder is still a TWAT

LMAO @ Conespliterer Sig

Its not often you get a local thread that gets more hits than glasto, I think now though the thread is coming to an end as personally i think EVERYONE is missing the point.

Calm down cause this isn't a commercial, But what we are dealing with is a very serious issue that will at some point affect everyone.

All those people who have been affected by cancer can know that our night has done some good, in fact £410 good over the two events we have held. I dont see ANY body else putting these nights on AT ALL, even when douglas had its clubs, NONE of the promoters (you know who you are) would put nights like this on because they dont gain from it financially.

Im proud of our achievements, since the BLING BLING days our nights were for HOSPICE CARE and now we've decided to help the IOM ANTI-CANCER ASSOCIATION. We have ALL helped to raise over £4000 over the last 4 years.

And that is something for us ALL to be proud and to smile about. :D

P.s - Thanks to EXTREME SPORTS, JAVA, and A.M's Mum for the raffle donations.

I think a couple of people (conesplotter, miss B) have not read the previous threads posted by myself correctly. I asked the question which basically was "Do you think less people turned-up because there was £5 entry fee?"

I went, paid, enjoyed myself - I didn't complain on a personal note, I would of paid £10 to get in, simply down the fact I highly enjoy the occasions, music and general atmosphere of enjoyment. No one is pretentious, looking for trouble or too drunk - everyone there for the same reasons.

I think a couple of people (conesplotter, miss B) have not read the previous threads posted by myself correctly. I asked the question which basically was "Do you think less people turned-up because there was £5 entry fee?"

I went, paid, enjoyed myself - I didn't complain on a personal note, I would of paid £10 to get in, simply down the fact I highly enjoy the occasions, music and general atmosphere of enjoyment. No one is pretentious, looking for trouble or too drunk - everyone there for the same reasons.

Hi Unisol,

I don't think either myself or Miss B were refering to your comment at all! Thanks for comin and enjoying the nights! Hope to see you at the next one......

17th AUGUST @ AMBER BAR - STILL WORKING ON NEW VENUE!

:D:D:D

Hope to see you at the next one......

Hey, conehead, is it another all-nighter? I might just come if it is, although I'm surprised you can get the Amber management to stay open that late. (especially as it sounds like hardly anyone turned up, lol... ) I think a fiver is excellent value for a 16 hour plus club night.

Hey, conehead, is it another all-nighter? I might just come if it is, although I'm surprised you can get the Amber management to stay open that late. (especially as it sounds like hardly anyone turned up, lol... ) I think a fiver is excellent value for a 16 hour plus club night.

You are a complete and utter wanker, hope this helps.

Hope to see you at the next one......

OMG ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?

I SEE YOU STILL HAVEN'T BOTHERED TO BRUSH UP ON YOUR READING SKILLS!

CHECK THE THREAD FROM THE START AND YOU'LL FIND YOUR TALKIN OUT OF YOUR ASS. IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE IN READING MY SON (AGED 7) WOULD BE GLAD TO GIVE YOU A FEW POINTERS.

FAILING THAT, CRAWL BACK UNDER YOUR ROCK YOU PR!CK!

WHAT A FOOKING TWAT!

:angry::angry::angry:

OMG ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?

And kicking, lol......

There's no need, I'm an excellent reader, even of semi-literate posts like yours.

CHECK THE THREAD FROM THE START AND YOU'LL FIND YOUR TALKIN OUT OF YOUR ASS.

I've checked - even the flyer which states the opening times as 8 pm till late.

IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE IN READING MY SON (AGED 7) WOULD BE GLAD TO GIVE YOU A FEW POINTERS.

I'm quite sure that next to you the lad looks like a genius. Why don't you ask him to explain to you what AM and PM mean in relation to the clock, and especially which periods they respectively refer to?

Lol,lol........

WHAT A FOOKING TWAT!

Don't be too hard on yourself conehead. (and try to brush up on your writing skills).

OMG ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?

And kicking, lol......

There's no need, I'm an excellent reader, even of semi-literate posts like yours.

CHECK THE THREAD FROM THE START AND YOU'LL FIND YOUR TALKIN OUT OF YOUR ASS.

I've checked - even the flyer which states the opening times as 8 pm till late.

IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE IN READING MY SON (AGED 7) WOULD BE GLAD TO GIVE YOU A FEW POINTERS.

I'm quite sure that next to you the lad looks like a genius. Why don't you ask him to explain to you what AM and PM mean in relation to the clock, and especially which periods they respectively refer to?

Lol,lol........

WHAT A FOOKING TWAT!

Don't be too hard on yourself conehead. (and try to brush up on your writing skills).

I'M BORED OF YOU NOW!

I'M BORED OF YOU NOW!

Yes. I had a feeling you'd come up with a vacuous response like that. I expect you're feeling a little foolish now, having not only made a silly mistake regarding the time, but getting very aggressive and offensive as a result of your confusing misunderstanding. Never mind. Dj's eh? Lol........

I'M BORED OF YOU NOW!

Yes. I had a feeling you'd come up with a vacuous response like that. I expect you're feeling a little foolish now, having not only made a silly mistake regarding the time, but getting very aggressive and offensive as a result of your confusing misunderstanding. Never mind. Dj's eh? Lol........

The only person making a fool out of themselves is you, ya fucking gimp.

I'M BORED OF YOU NOW!

WHAT A TOSSER KEYBOARDER IS! SO CONESPLITTER PUT 2PM INSTEAD OF 2AM!!!! SO WHAT YOU FUCKWIT!

GET A LIFE KEYBOARDER - COME TO THINK OF IT GET A HAIRCUT AS WELL! :angry:

KEYBOARDER.bmp

Archived