Forza Motorsport 2

Shill

How's the scenery compared with the demo?

Is there a greater sense of speed?

I found the demo a little bland and slow, but I've read that the demo wasn't anything to go by compared to the actual game.

Much better scenery, crowd cheers when you go past etc. The graphics arent super ace and there is a few jaggys but it looks good in 60htz and the gameplay in career mode is brilliant. Added to that the auction house and the complete customisation of your car from whats under the bonnet to the paint jobs you can do, it really is a game to get your teeth into.

The games not really about speed, its about how you approach a corner and get out of it. Breaking late and trying to steal a place on the cars in front. The first game was more of a sim and this is more of the same.

The games not really about speed, its about how you approach a corner and get out of it. Breaking late and trying to steal a place on the cars in front.

Well...... it is about speed but I know what you're trying to say. For me it's a toss up between this and Colin Mcrae.

So far I think I've been more impressed with the Colin Mcrae demo than this one, not to say it's horrible or anything but not really as good as I was expecting.

I've also got PGR3 and I'm not sure it would beat it for my attention.

The games not really about speed, its about how you approach a corner and get out of it. Breaking late and trying to steal a place on the cars in front.

Well...... it is about speed but I know what you're trying to say. For me it's a toss up between this and Colin Mcrae.

So far I think I've been more impressed with the Colin Mcrae demo than this one, not to say it's horrible or anything but not really as good as I was expecting.

I've also got PGR3 and I'm not sure it would beat it for my attention.

Liking the dirt demo too. Can't get off Gears meself though, what a laugh online!

I'm quite liking it so far...bought it yesterday afternoon and got my Cooper S tyres squeeling nicely.....slowly working the "XP" levels up and getting few free cars on the way through. Few nice touches to the game but still looking foreward to DIRT on friday!

Gamertag = lonebluenose if anyone is out and about.

I've been hammering it, got gold in all the arcade challenges now and i' m on level 22 on career mode.

We should set up a manx league or something to play on a designated week night.

If anyone is up for competing in and helping out let me know.

Archived