Paris Hilton - Jail Dodging Waste Of Flesh!

Cret

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I heard a report today that she's only eating bread and biscuits because she is so traumatised.

Good. Perhaps it'll teach the stupid cow that she should obey the odd law or two in future, like most other people.

Apparently she'll serve 20 days out of the 43 she was sentenced with.

Shes not eating or drinking as she doesn't want to use her cell toilet!! lol Fears a prison guard will

film her and put it on the web.....never bothered her before.

Where's everyones compassion, this young lady is clearly upset.

repeat drink-driver - zero sympathy....

Crikey, It crossed my mind that someone might think I was serious, but then I thought, No, not possible. Forgot about the german sense of humour. :)

Without a shadow of a doubt, it is serious - she's a role model and idol (fuck knows why...) to many young girls in the US and further afield - if she gets away with driving pissed and crashing the car repeatedly, it's not exactly sending out a good message...

Without a shadow of a doubt, it is serious - she's a role model and idol (fuck knows why...) to many young girls in the US and further afield - if she gets away with driving pissed and crashing the car repeatedly, it's not exactly sending out a good message...

Why's she a role model deserves a thread all to itself. People actually buy magazines to read about people like her. It's absolutely brain numbing. Shame she didn't crash her car repeatedly into a stone face.

Silly tart gets a very, very light sentence, yet still can't just get on with it. Spoilt trollop bitch.

apparently during her brief sojourn in jail (3 days wasnt it)

and while completing the rest of her sentence in a medical facility (as she was deemed too unwell to stay locked in a cell)

she has come out by saying she has found god and that the sentence has saved her life, she is now going to dedicate her life to being a role model to young women and give up the party animal lifestyle completely.............

wow

if thats what 3 days in prison can do for you i wonder what the full 45 days would have done? made her the next pope?

• 2 weeks later...

A step in the right direction (and bloody good marketing for that station):

Anchor refuses to read story about Paris Hilton

Mika Brzezinski of MSNBC made a statement about the Paris Hilton story.

"I'm not doing it. I'm not doing the story," she said during yesterday's Morning Joe broadcast. She refused to read the text from the teleprompter and made a big show of crumpling her script. (Later in the broadcast, she tried to burn the script and put it through a shredder.)

Video on YouTube

Archived