Looking To Trade A 360 For A Ps3

nathan wind

I have a nice little X360 package that I've barely used(just 3 months or so old) for anything other than watching DVD's and HD-DVD's that I'd like to trade for a PS3(or I'll consider selling, but I'd rather not split it down). It comprises:

X360 Premium(with all that came with it - component lead, wireless controller, hard drive etc), HD DVD add-on and Media Remote, Play and Charge kit for the controller, official wireless network adapter and official VGA lead. All boxed and in immaculate condition and crucially, complete with reciept from GAME in Douglas, with around 9 months of the year's cover left on it, so no red light worries.

It also comes with three HD DVD movies - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Batman Begins and Children of Men.

Plus seven games - Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2, Rainbow Six Vegas, Tiger Woods '07, Fight Night Round 3, Perfect Dark Zero, Dynasty Warriors 5 and Test Drive Unlimited.

Ebay value at current prices would be somewhere around £450-500, but as stated, I'm looking for a straight swap for a PS3 with a couple of games(preferably including Motorstorm and Resistance), and maybe a couple of BRD movies(although I'm not too fussed about those). Ideally it would also be in immaculate condition and boxed with a reciept.

You can find my 100% positive eBay feedback here: http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/soob99/ and I'm sure Cret will vouch for my impeccable character ( :lol: ) if he finds his way into this thread.

Based in Pt Erin btw.

Have you tried getting a trade in price at Game?

You can also download a trade in price list off their website to get an idea as to how much you'll get.

i think you're mad to change for a PS3 but that's what I'd be looking to do.

You could even possibly get a pre-owned one from them to save a little which would still come with a years guarantee.

Have you tried getting a trade in price at Game?

You can also download a trade in price list off their website to get an idea as to how much you'll get.

i think you're mad to change for a PS3 but that's what I'd be looking to do.

You could even possibly get a pre-owned one from them to save a little which would still come with a years guarantee.

I do all my gaming on my PC and DS, so all I'm doing with the 360 is watching hi-def movies on it really. There are currently more studios signed up to BRD than HD DVD knocking out films I want to see in hi-def - hence the swapsies. As a games machine, I just don't get along with the 360(nor will I with the PS3 probably, but hey ho). I can no doubt get a swap on RLLMUK or GR forums as I'm pretty well established there, but I'd rather not arse around with postage, hence asking here first.

And fich - way ahead of you, matey :P - it's a 'no' btw.

Edit - and I'll let GAME fleece me as a last resort. Perhaps.

Right, all change!

I'm no longer after a swap for a PS3, as I've located one elsewhere, and I have a buyer for the HD DVD drive, so this is now an Xbox 360 for sale thread.

So, for the 360 itself, boxed, mint, with all the bits that it came with and 9 months left on the reciept - I'm after a mere £190. It's quite literally 'as new'.

For the console plus the wireless adapter, play and charge kit and GRAW 2 - £240.

Archived