Mannin Line

GI James

Which idiot thought up the "honk your car horn in tune to a hornpipe"?

Have they read the highway code?

The horn. Use only while your vehicle is moving and you need to warn other road users of your presence.

Very irritating and exruciatingly cr4p. I doubt even a BBC Radio 1 DJ could dream that one up.

I'll have to search out 3FM. Even George wasn't that irritating in his Radio TT mode.

(ps Manx Radio - I love ya really)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C'mon people - there must be one good thing worth a mention eh? Constructive critisism and all that??

We should be on a commission for debugging the site tho ;-)

Listened to a bit this morning, total pants they just seemed to be wonderin around the station telling each other how good they were, so I turned off.

So what is the situation with the mannin line, has it gone for good?

Well that seems a little odd, being as lots of people tuned in to manx radio for the mannin line alone, so do the people of the Isle of Man no longer have a voice!? Were as certain politicians can stand up in front of Tynwald and give a personal statement with full knowledge it will be broadcast for all to hear.

so do the people of the Isle of Man no longer have a voice!?

Not unless you want to write to the newspapers

Apart from a bit of Mandate and 8am news, Mannin Line was the only thing I made an effort to listen to on Manx Radio. If that's gone then I think a number of listeners will also be gone.

Bit like when manx.net stopped the forums, I haven't been back to that site since then

Should be interesting when one of Manx Radio's salesmen call around at work and we have 3FM on.

Edit - typos

So what is the situation with the mannin line, has it gone for good?

It looks like it's been cut down to one programme per week, on Sundays at 1pm - I think that's one of the time slots that gets the fewest listeners as well. Coincidence?

Archived