What No?

I'm going - but I won't be given my tickets until I'm on the coach on the way there. The coach tickets arrived on Friday, though.

I'll probably try to see The Go! Team, Arcade Fire, Super Furry Animals and The Who... everything else will be a bonus.

I'm going, I've even bought a new sleeping bag today.

Haven't properly studied the line up yet (previous experience tells me to wait until you can see the times relative to the stages) but definitely want to see Arcade Fire and Spiritualized do an acoustic set (curious to see how you reproduce feedback on an acoustic guitar).

I'm going, I've even bought a new sleeping bag today.

Haven't properly studied the line up yet (previous experience tells me to wait until you can see the times relative to the stages)

The Guardian have the stage times on their website.

So much i wanna see Fratelli's and Maximo Park loads more, plus its got the best dance line-up i've seen at any festival for years. Loads of clashes though :(

Tickets still awaiting dispatch, hmmm :huh:

I'm going, looking forward to seeing The twang and The supper furry animals as well as gruff rhys doing a solo set.

Can't wait to see reverend and the makers too, that'll be the first band i see on the fiday morning.

Still no sign of my tickets yet though and they still haven't been dispatched according to the ticket tracker on see tickets :(

Archived