Mf (famous Person) Spotting .....

Minxie

We have a MF Member Spotting thread, but I thought I'd start a famous person spotting thread (only because I've actually seen somebody). With so many films being made on the Island I'm sure there will be a few to add.

Today I saw John Rhys-Davies having lunch in Alessandro's (yes I know he lives on the Island but he's still very famous).

Allessandro's is very nice for lunch btw

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I too have met him a couple of times in a previous job.

I remember the last time quite vividly. He'd popped into my workplace to grab something and when he was waiting to be rung up, I was just passing the time of day with him and he mentioned he was on his way to the boat. I asked if he was going anywhere nice and he said he was off to New Zealand to start filming a Lord of the Rings film. I distinctly remember chuckling to myself and thinking "Oh well that will be a low budget, straight to video piece of shit then".

Bugger.

do they have to be spotted on the Island? I saw the whole of Muse at Wembley on saturday. Does that count? They were a lot smaller than I expected too, but tough. I kept trying to squash them between my thumb and forefinger but the little buggers were still there.

Graham Norton once gave me a look that suggested he wanted to get to know me better. True story.

Looking at your username, I shall believe it :lol:

Archived