Mf (famous Person) Spotting .....

Minxie

christian slater seemed pleased that i knew who he was, macenzie crook before he was in pirates of carribean really chatty told me he was about to shoot some film with johnny depp! and mcfly at the airport when they were arriving for peel festival really nice to my daughters major mcfly fans.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
741cg6.jpg

Well I've seen this guy on the steam packet and he knows more celebrities then any of you. He has pictures of them all. Rowan Atkinson, Patrick Swayze, John Malkovich and more! For christ sake this man has danced in a local night club with Blenda Blethyn!

thanks for that i really needed that laugh after the day ive had

Very funny :D

My mate met Danny Jon Jules in TT week.

I saw Steve Ryder looking cross in castletown square a few years back, and a couple of months back I saw a really good Chuck Norris lookalike.:)

On the Island, I have met Jon Pertwee (he opened a toy shop), Ken Dodd, Duke of Edinburgh and Beryl Reid (on a bus, would you believe it, but still with a very large hat and polka dot dress), Ronnie Corbett and Tim Brooke-Taylor . Regularly, used to drink with John Coghlan (after he was in the Quo) and the Grumbleweeds. Seen Norman many a time.

Off Island I have seen Ben Elton on the tube, Nigel Planer in Sainsbury's in Chelsea Wharf, Ernie Bishop in Stratfor-upon-Avon, Nerys Hughes in Manchester Airport. Met (unwittingly) Charlie Kray.

It's a wonder my head hasn't been turned! :P

served rick wakeman in tescos a few yrs back......

often seen the chef that use to have to restaurant where clinches is now wondering round tescos just before closing time and someone always had to tell him that we had closed and to get out!

On the Island, I have met Jon Pertwee (he opened a toy shop)

I remember that, it was in strand Street roughly where Pickwicks is (next to TK Maxx) wasn't it? My parents took my brother and I and we got to shake his hand.

A few years ago I was sent to the Ciapelli's restaurant in Noble's Park to pick up. The (incorrect) name on the job was Holmes - so I was fairly surprised when these three walked out and got into the cab.

post-1037-1182242068_thumb.jpg Ian Holm

post-1037-1182242056_thumb.jpg Geoffrey Palmer

post-1037-1182242077_thumb.jpg Penelope Wilton

They were working on a film of 'Alice in Wonderland' at the time.

Archived