Mf (famous Person) Spotting .....

Minxie

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

David Beckham in Manchester Airport and got a pic also hehehehe - seemed like a nice chap, even asked where I was going.

Lennox Lewis in a lift at a hotel, my Dad was over the moon. He walked in with 2 minders, who were bigger than him........and in person he's a big guy. Very nice person, had a chat with him and my dad got his picture taken with him.

Everyone knows Norman Wisdom lol

I saw David Boreanz, guy who plays Angel in Buffy out side Boots.

Had Cheryl Baker on my flight back from Marbella, loads of lads loving having there picture taken with her....made me chuckle on the plane when she said," after all these years, I've still got it " LOL

Met quite a few working on the films, but working with and bumping into celebs on the street are two completely different things, so nothing to report really :(

Edit - Did spot Jamie King in Gatwick (popular place for stars it seems) and dear god she was fine.

I've met David Neilson (coro's Roy Cropper) in Ye Old Bulls Head, Woodhouse Eaves, Leics. 20 minute conversation as he was next to me in the queue for the carvery. Nothing like his character at all. Didn't have either of his bags with him.

Also met JT twice, once at Butlins, Skegness, once on the BMC. Great chap.

It's great we are all plebs on this site.

Robin Gibbs list would be a lengthy job.

I sat next next to Ricky Tomlinson (scouser, beard, Jim Royale) on a flight to Alicante, he has a caravan in Benidorm.

Fantastic wit and banter the whole flight, "alright kidder".

James Toseland, and don't ask who he is, the BMC is the Ben My Chree, Gonk.

No purple hair, yet!

Add to the list, I have met Jeremy Clarkson (we had a really interesting conversation, until he took his iPod earphones out).

How could I forget these 3, Geoff Hurst, Martin Peters and Gordon Banks. ( 1966 world cup winning football players before any gonks ask) Met them fortnightly over 6 months. They worked/represented a used car warranty company. I have all 3 autographs. Got them for my son even though he hadn't been conceived then.

No purple hair, yet!

Add to the list, I have met Jeremy Clarkson (we had a really interesting conversation, until he took his iPod earphones out).

How does he get those sports cars up the awful road to his house?

No purple hair, yet!

How does he get those sports cars up the awful road to his house?

Who, JT or JC

Archived