Family History Exhibition

DjDan

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I doubt you have any real interest in debating scripture.. so anyway.

I don't, I'm more interested in why you think quoting scripture is evidence of anything. Particularly when your church and the bigger christian churches don't even agree on the lines you posted.

But my answer to Declans question is correct isn't it?

So why does your church have a database with 1 billion names on it?

I don't believe it says his church (not that it is his church) does anyway. It's an exhibition, usually an exhibition contains exhibitors which are not necessarily affiliated with the host in any particular way.

You do realise there's more than one bible out there?

Heh, you're way out there. Mormons follow the same bible, but say the popular versions have been interpreted incorrectly. That's what they're all about really.

I don't believe it says his church (not that it is his church) does anyway. It's an exhibition, usually an exhibition contains exhibitors which are not necessarily affiliated with the host in any particular way.

...but not in this case, this is just an LDS thing. Do you actually know anything about this or are you just making shit up?

http://www.lds.org.uk/family_search_on_the_road.php

...but not in this case, this is just an LDS thing. Do you actually know anything about this or are you just making shit up?

http://www.lds.org.uk/family_search_on_the_road.php

There was no mention of a particular bible when you just said "the bible" and no I'm not making shit up I'm purely trying to add to the topic, sorry we can't all keep up with your ego.

I take it you were bullied at school Slim? It would explain that massive chip on your shoulder.

There was no mention of a particular bible when you just said "the bible" and no I'm not making shit up I'm purely trying to add to the topic, sorry we can't all keep up with your ego.

I take it you were bullied at school Slim? It would explain that massive chip on your shoulder.

Huh? You're slagging me off and getting personal? The making shit up was referring to the family history database, not the bible, do try to keep up! The LDS exhibition is just that, an LDS only exhibition. If you dont know, why post?

Huh? You're slagging me off and getting personal? The making shit up was referring to the family history database, not the bible, do try to keep up! The LDS exhibition is just that, an LDS only exhibition. If you dont know, why post?

I could get a lot more personal but I'm staying as polite as possible, but you're I'm smarter than the rest of the planet attitude stinks.

People have just as much right to input to a topic as you so quit with the smart remarks like, making shit up and do try to keep up.

Try for once in your life to be pleasant to people it's really not that hard and you may even gain a little respect for it to.

I just find it a shame you seem so polite in person but act like a tosser online.

Jeez Rich, you chose to disagree with me, but you're wrong. I'm not claiming to be smarter, but the information you countered is at the top of this thread, what else am I supposed to do when you post something wrong, ignore it? Let's have a big agree with everyone forum and hug each other?

Jeez Rich, you chose to disagree with me, but you're wrong. I'm not claiming to be smarter, but the information you countered is at the top of this thread, what else am I supposed to do when you post something wrong, ignore it? Let's have a big agree with everyone forum and hug each other?

There's no harm in being friendly no, if you have a problem with that then I guess that's your problem.

There's no harm in being friendly no, if you have a problem with that then I guess that's your problem.

You're offended because I asked you if you were making shit up? Don't you think you're being a little oversensitive here? :)

Archived