Steer Clear Of German Hospitals

Pragmatopian

Madness.

Annoyed?? Had he had a labotomy or summat?? Who in their right (even if annoyed) mind would unplug any hospital equipment that was quite clearly plugged into not only a power supply but also a sick person!

Jeez.

Aw, come on! He was a teenager... and this coffin-dodger in the next bed had some stupid machinery running so loud that he coudn't even hear his ipod! And now, just because he switched it off, he's getting blamed for the bloke nearly dying. I mean, like... 's not fair, like...is it?

Oh yeah - very funny... One dimwitted inhabitant of ze Heimatland does something stupid and now it's "stay clear of German hospitals" - sure, I get it..you think we would all do that, right? Pah...

And anyway - what's that noise...ey, grandpa!

Aw, come on! He was a teenager... and this coffin-dodger in the next bed had some stupid machinery running so loud that he coudn't even hear his ipod! And now, just because he switched it off, he's getting blamed for the bloke nearly dying. I mean, like... 's not fair, like...is it?

Fair play to the lad, those bloody pensioners, always making a noise about something.

Had one on our estate buzzing away with a strimmer the other afternoon, practically drowned out the PA and ruined the party we'd been having for two days

and it was dole day

selfish old bastard

Archived