30% Rise For Top Earning Govt Staff

Albert Tatlock

I pay my taxes, rates and every other damn con to twist money out of me, but I do want to know as to who I'm paying it to?

I can understand if it's certain skilled people, but I really and I mean really want to know exactly who it is that I'll be paying their pension for in later years.

Why I'm thinking too many chiefs and not enough Indians is starting to bug me.... Your call Mr MHK, show me the lists, so I and others can at least understand as to why people are getting paid large amounts of money.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I pay my taxes, rates and every other damn con to twist money out of me, but I do want to know as to who I'm paying it to?

I can understand if it's certain skilled people, but I really and I mean really want to know exactly who it is that I'll be paying their pension for in later years.

Why I'm thinking too many chiefs and not enough Indians is starting to bug me.... Your call Mr MHK, show me the lists, so I and others can at least understand as to why people are getting paid large amounts of money.

and let's start with the board of a public owned radio station...

earnings are not necessarilly just the basic ( however much ) wage. if someone was doing overtime it would increase their earnings in that year. expenses might come into it too though they are not 'earned' in the true sense.

I think you may find a similarity with the Bus Drivers there

Archived