Emergency Traffic Measures At Ronaldsway

copycat

It will be downgraded in the next 24-48hours Critical is just a measue when there has been attacks and the security forces are a little stumped but dont know the extent of the cell/cells

Start to worry when the threat is imminent, this means the security services know something is out there but have lost track of it, A.N.S. or the feriltiser bombs 'go off' after about 5 days so if the sneaks know one has been made and lose track of it thats when you hear this threat level.

It all seems so amaturish at the moment so i am still puzzeled as to who is behind it.

If any measures have been put into place i certaily wouldnt listen to a gobshite forum troll, i would check the news sites and at the moment they dont mention anything.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In fairness, I wouldn't call bullshit until you've been up to the airport to see for yourself but I would lay strong odds on it being so... time will tell...

lol,,,lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

lllllllllllllllllllll wooooooooooooooooooooooooohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeurghahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(foams at mouth)

:P :P :P

Yes lol,,,lol - it's rather infectious is it not lol,,,lol,,,lol

I could go on for ever and ever like that lol,,,lol,,,lol,,,lol,,,lol,,,lol...

LOL..

.lol,,,lol

so per MR interview this morning with the Chief Constable armed police have been deployed

Just as they have in Westminster meetings of COBRA now waiting to hear next from the Chief Minister that he's dealing with the Tynwald Emergency Action Committee and Keys Executive.

so per MR interview this morning with the Chief Constable armed police have been deployed

Just as they have in Westminster meetings of COBRA now waiting to hear next from the Chief Minister that he's dealing with the Tynwald Emergency Action Committee and Keys Executive.

ManxForums will do their best in aiding the authorities to track down and eliminate this threat to national intelligence - we'll call grimestoppers as soon as we have traced copycat's location - promise....

Just been to the airport this morning. The lane nearest the terminal building (the one for taxis and disabled) is closed off with cones, and the next lane has been coned so that there's a taxi rank for 3 taxis and a set down/pick up point for 2/3 cars. There's also armed police both outside and inside the airport.

Cobra is the dramatic name for the civil contingencies committee which leads responses to national crises.

The group is named after the Cabinet Office Briefing Room A in the bowels of Downing Street where it normally meets and is a serious business - much unlike the butter or flora spread and raspberry or strawberry jam questions our CM will be having to wrestle with on his plate with the Tynwald Emergency Action Committee And Keys Executive.

To be honest with you what terrorist is going to know about the isle of man nevermind wanting to bomb the bloody crap airport lol.

Typical over reaction to something that has nothing to do with us.

Any excuse for the boys to get out the guns :lol:

Archived