It's Not Global Warming...

slinkydevil

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm just glad I live on a hill, gays, lezzers or global warming, I should be OK.

Oh great - glad to hear you'll be safe.. I live by the harbour - I'm gonna have gays and lezzers floating past the window soon..

Wrong Albert..... when Ice caps melt it affects the whole balance of mass.... why are we feeling increased weather and water levels we have to anticipate now..... maybe I assume all of this.... Ice floats on a mass..... it only becomes a mass when it melts and adds to the mass.

What

The

Fuck

I'm just glad I live on a hill, gays, lezzers or global warming, I should be OK.

Oh great - glad to hear you'll be safe.. I live by the harbour - I'm gonna have gays and lezzers floating past the window soon..

If you get sick of the sight of them, I have a spare room you may rent, but with water levels rising, the cost is going up by the day.

Slim, China, Ans et al, I seriously doubt the wisdom of replying to Jake. Consider -

1. No obvious connection to the Isle of Man.

2. Makes sweeping statements, and then bobs and weaves to avoid any challenge on them.

3. Late night "woe is me" threads.

4. Turns threads around to being about him.

5. Appears to have been divisive on other forums.

6. Repeated references to vague humanitarian works he does.

7. Why does he revive subjects that have been comprehensively covered in the past. (this thread seems to be a near re-run of the Great Global Warming Swindle one)

8. Possible appearance of a sock puppet on this thread.

9. Unctutious PM's to critics.

It all adds up to the impression that he is a troll and is best ignored.

Wrong Albert..... when Ice caps melt it affects the whole balance of mass.... why are we feeling increased weather and water levels we have to anticipate now..... maybe I assume all of this.... Ice floats on a mass..... it only becomes a mass when it melts and adds to the mass.

What

The

Fuck

I can't believe how stupid you are as an idiot even.... we are talking density here though..... what is your product make up so I can show you an equation for you ...... please tell me and if you can..... work out a simple equation for me

A pipe of 40 bar per square inch in pressure allocation gets a bit of a tug.... what is the measure of pressure allocated to that pipe..... bearing in mind we are talking UK Law..... what is the recommended formulae or formula for dealing with this problem?

You must know....... I can give you the answer..... you must be able to tell me.

ans..... I am still waiting for your commentary on sw..... I guess it will take a while *yawns*

You are no better than some you know.

I have to say that I find the way "Jake" has stirred up all the crass, pompous, over-inflated egos on here really, really funny. They're all so desperate to use any vehicle that comes their way to try and demonstrate to the proles just how clever they are that they completely lose sight of where their (googled) "facts" are taking them i.e. around in so many circles they'll eventually disappear up their own back passage. Well, let's hope so anyway.....

Keep mindlessly banging on regardless lads, I'm sure your "facts" will have "Jake" begging for mercy any day now....

Jeeeze........

Edited to add: I can't wait for Mr Slim to try and claim that this thread is a "debate" like the last "look at how clever I am" appallingly banal waste of bandwidth titled "The Truth Behind 9/11"......

Slim, China, Ans et al, I seriously doubt the wisdom of replying to Jake. Consider -

1. No obvious connection to the Isle of Man.

2. Makes sweeping statements, and then bobs and weaves to avoid any challenge on them.

3. Late night "woe is me" threads.

4. Turns threads around to being about him.

5. Appears to have been divisive on other forums.

6. Repeated references to vague humanitarian works he does.

7. Why does he revive subjects that have been comprehensively covered in the past. (this thread seems to be a near re-run of the Great Global Warming Swindle one)

8. Possible appearance of a sock puppet on this thread.

9. Unctutious PM's to critics.

It all adds up to the impression that he is a troll and is best ignored.

We are awaiting confirmation of your No.5 accusation Dec..... don't run before you can walk.

Archived