It's Not Global Warming...

slinkydevil

You're right PK. We should have a blanket ban on anyone daring to have a discussion - just in case someone you don't like gets proven right.

You have foolishly mistaken me for someone who gives a shit.....

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have to say that I find the way "Jake" has stirred up all the crass, pompous, over-inflated egos on here really, really funny. They're all so desperate to use any vehicle that comes their way to try and demonstrate to the proles just how clever they are that they completely lose sight of where their (googled) "facts" are taking them i.e. around in so many circles they'll eventually disappear up their own back passage. Well, let's hope so anyway.....

Keep mindlessly banging on regardless lads, I'm sure your "facts" will have "Jake" begging for mercy any day now....

Jeeeze........

Edited to add: I can't wait for Mr Slim to try and claim that this thread is a "debate" like the last "look at how clever I am" appallingly banal waste of bandwidth titled "The Truth Behind 9/11"......

I do so much appreciate you PK.... lets take these guys to town because we can.

ans you are still silent..... speak up please over SW or admit you were wrong.... a bit of truth would be nice.

ans.... I am not the most patient of people at the best of times..... I am still waiting to hear what you agree with your new found friend/s about what she/them have filled you in about me from SW.....

To attack me you better be able to back yourself up.

I am still waiting....... You will never live this down you know.

Where are your friends off SW to "back you up?" :ph34r:

We are awaiting confirmation of your No.5 accusation Dec..... don't run before you can walk.

Hence my use of the word appears.

What word?..... I can run rings around you with those.

Get an education slim..... an iceberg is a pretty big cooler in your drink..... density doesn't equate to mass..... now I know you are just being silly..... tell me once again what you do for a living?

Jake, you're really making a tit of yourself again. Density = mass/volume, which is what we're talking about, the difference in density between frozen water and thawed water.

Try it yourself, it's easy to prove I'm right. Put an icecube in a glass of water. The ice melts and the water originally displaced by the ice is replaced with the thawed water minus a small amount because ice is less dense than thawed water. The water level will not rise.

What's my occupation got to do with GCSE level basic physics? I've already posted where I work.

Actually there are several equations to do with density or mass..... the open one on an Internet site is what you quote..... do me a favour and transpose that formula to work out the pressure of liquid in a contained tank..... I can.

What the hell do you do for a living anyway?..... I hope its better than what I do...... so come on Mr.Big Shot..... give me the equation for pressure.

Tickle me.

You can't get away from physics but ask yourself a few fundamental questions like if you bounced a ball in your hand whilst being seated in a moving car does it still land in your hand again? instead of shooting to the back window and why does mass on the surface of something not contribute to the overall mass of everything else...... after all, I appear to be very thick in thinking if the polar ice caps melt we may well find ourselves under water...... at least that is what the experts tell us will happen.

ans.... I am not the most patient of people at the best of times..... I am still waiting to hear what you agree with your new found friend/s about what she/them have filled you in about me from SW.....

To attack me you better be able to back yourself up.

I am still waiting....... You will never live this down you know.

Where are your friends off SW to "back you up?" :ph34r:

Play Misty For Me?

Has someone dropped some troll-bait in here?

Looking at the last three pages I'd say so ;)

Like maybe the people you associate with off SW that you still haven't clarrified what they have filled you in on about me yet or who their new identities on here are..... they seem very reluctant to make themsef/s apparent to me.... they just see a tool like you and know how to use it.

Mods..... can I post a link to me here as this has turned from a global warming issue to one about me..... I will be more adept at handling questions if I can prove who I am.

You can do what you like. Your mates at ScreamingWhisper already filled in the blanks for me.

Sick of asking you ans..... who are these invisible people? I have only ever been known as Jake..... pray tell me the new names of my chums and why they wish to disguise themselves...... I don't bite you know. You cannot get them to back you up. :lol:

I know a little about you now.

Archived