Taxi Chaps

Carter

Paul H - forgive me if i missed it - but did you mention which firm you work for - and the number - coz i think we all want to assure you of bookings till they are coming out of your ears and guarantee you an income for the next forty years!!!

...and if you need anyone to help you man the operator service...bear me in mind???

For anyone interested, I think Paul H's firm is based in Kirk Michael ;-) (but can service further afield of course)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For anyone interested, I think Paul H's firm is based in Kirk Michael ;-) (but can service further afield of course)

Okay folks your'e on to me! Sorry I didn't want to avoid telling you any details but was concerned in case it looked as though I was cashing in on the situation?

My firm is called Island Taxis and yes, we are based in Kirk Michael. :rolleyes:

My cousin runs a cab firm in Sutton in Ashfield, so I asked him how you go about getting a taxi plate there. The plates do fetch money just like here but, the council do still issue plates as long, and this is the but. The new council plate will only be issued if the plate is for a new “Black Cab” in other words you can have as many plates as you like as long as you buy brand new purpose built Taxis.

Seem pretty reasonable idea to me.

Archived