Breaking News:- Shock Redundancies Announced

copycat

apparently the staff are to be told in the near future that the only way the business in the IOM can continue is if it 're-structures in the face of competition' and as a result there has to be a number of job losses - oh well never mind the DTI / Treasury Minister will say they will get new jobs soon enough :rolleyes:

What the fuck are you talking about, try start your spouts from the start. Which compny, if you don't name it then it's pointless you talking.

captain codshit

apparently the staff are to be told in the near future that the only way the business in the IOM can continue is if it 're-structures in the face of competition' and as a result there has to be a number of job losses - oh well never mind the DTI / Treasury Minister will say they will get new jobs soon enough :rolleyes:

I know 3 or 4 businesses discussing the same so what? I'd really like to know what your agenda is in repeating pub conversations as if they are shock news. Invariably your waiting for some mug to come back and say .. yes its ABC company so someone else does your dirty work for you.

Great opportunity to wind up loads of people at once though. Very tempting to just name a random company and watch the fun but, no, I'm not falling into his trap either.

Come on them COPYTWAT name and shame.

You really are a peculiar little creature.

But well done for achieving 1,007 hits on the strength of a tempting thread title.

Twit

Isnt it funny how so many people have read this post, it just show's us that a lot of people have worries about their job security ?

it just show's us that a lot of people have worries about their job security ?

I'd imagine it's quite normal for the majority of people to be worried about job security.

However I also expect a lot of people have just re-visited this thread to have a pop at copycat, which has pushed up the view count.

The business is "in rescue talks with an as yet unidentified 'white knight' who is expected to enter into a long term earn out investment purchase from the present owners. If the deal concludes a number of administrative jobs will be saved, for the time being, until a re-structuring and re-deployment plan can be evaluated. A re-location package may be on offer or an early retirement voluntary redundancy plan offered to appropriately qualifying employees. A local firm of accountants have been asked to provide a business rescue package".

Archived