Part Time Staff Wanted !

Phoenix

ISLAND AQUATICS, the new Tropical Fish shop on Bucks road in Douglas is now open.

We're currently looking for some part time staff for weekdays and weekends.

I never knew just how hard it would be to get good staff until I tried looking myself :( it ain't easy I tell you.

Needless to say some sort of experience in the Tropical Fish area would be very desirable :huh:

If anyone is interested then please either pm me or email me at islandaquatics@manx.net

Thanks

ISLAND AQUATICS, the new Tropical Fish shop on Bucks road in Douglas is now open.

We're currently looking for some part time staff for weekdays and weekends.

I never knew just how hard it would be to get good staff until I tried looking myself :( it ain't easy I tell you.

Needless to say some sort of experience in the Tropical Fish area would be very desirable :huh:

If anyone is interested then please either pm me or email me at islandaquatics@manx.net

Thanks

id be intrested if it was full time its hard to find a full time job these days :o

it's a part time job for now, probably about 20-30 hours per week, however, at the rate of growth we are expanding at the moment I could very possibly see this turning into a full time job before the end of the summer.

Right now I just need a hand to cover the shop whilst I'm out working and perhaps when I need help with maintenance contracts and installations etc.

plus it would very much depend on if the right applicant came along.

how much would you be paying?

Archived