Mhk Idols On Iom Newspapers Website

Last Ten

Has anyone seen or tried the poll on IOM Newspapers website regarding MHK Idols?

What is to stop someone clicking a vote for one person all day?

Don't tell me it is down to website cookies etc, because it is not! I have just made 4 votes for the same person by simply logging off and back onto their website.

It is very much open to abuse, as I have just proved.

Last 10

Has anyone seen or tried the poll on IOM Newspapers website regarding MHK Idols?

What is to stop someone clicking a vote for one person all day?

Don't tell me it is down to website cookies etc, because it is not! I have just made 4 votes for the same person by simply logging off and back onto their website.

It is very much open to abuse, as I have just proved.

Last 10

I object to this "competition" anyway. We voted for these buggers in November, why do we have to vote for them again in some pathetic IOM Newspapers "beauty" parade. At least in Pop Idol they have to sing so you can see how good they are at something. What is driving the votes here? Has anyone heard one of these "idols" issue a policy statement or clarify what they actually stand for to get a vote? They might as well have organised an MHK nobbly knees competition. Useless, cringeworthy, garbage.

There is a huge difference between a proper fully fledged internet voting option and some crummy poll on the IOM newspapers website

again.... does it matter?

I remember when Man City held an online vote to choose the name of one of their stands in the new stadium.... I had hours of fun with a few lads off an Everton NG getting them to name it after Ian Bell.... or "The Bell End" as it would have been known...

They saw through it in the end the bastards

Of course it matters, these figures will be published in their newspapers and go out to the wider Manx audience, and they will believe that the sun shines out of some MHK's arses!

So yes it does matter.

:P

Last 10

Of course it matters, these figures will be published in their newspapers and go out to the wider Manx audience, and they will believe that the sun shines out of some MHK's arses!

So yes it does matter.

Last 10

sun in the isle of man? come on now....

Of course it matters, these figures will be published in their newspapers and go out to the wider Manx audience, and the MHKs will believe that the sun shines out of their arses!

So yes it does matter.

Last 10

Don't they believe that anyway!

Archived