E3

K.os Theory

OK so E3 is underway, i've been so busy at work i've not had much of a chance to have a look at what's being shown but so far...

Halo3 single player footage - looking rather good

Killzone 2 footage at last - looking very impressive

Resident Evil 5 is coming to xbox - and it looks fookin awesome ( set in africa from the looks of things )

Mass Effect has a release date - early November

Price Drop for xbox and the Elite

price drop for ps3 ( at last )

motorbikes in PGR4 anyone??

All in all it's shaping up to be a very good time to be into video-games, roll on November and Mass Effect! :D

Mass Effect looks blooming wonderful!

yep you can pretty much write november off for me, i've been looking forward to this for a couple of years now...if it's 10% as good as KTOR then we're in for such a gaming treat...

so many good rpg's coming out soon, i may have to re-grow my beard and polish my 16sided dice! :lol:

by the way 360 owners, there is a blue dragon played demo available on xboxlive right now!

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/objects/728/728023.html

Is this Killzone as in, "Here's two minutes of pre-rendered footage from our Silicon Valley server farm" or "Here's what the game actually looks like on a PS3."?

Seen the vid, it should be called 'corridoorzone'. Sony's definition of 'exclusive' seems to be a bit bent too.

Is this Killzone as in, "Here's two minutes of pre-rendered footage from our Silicon Valley server farm" or "Here's what the game actually looks like on a PS3."?

Seen the vid, it should be called 'corridoorzone'. Sony's definition of 'exclusive' seems to be a bit bent too.

But the trailer is hardly in corridors at all. Most of it is set outside in courtyards, streets and moving between buildings - you know like a city perhaps?. Killzone on the PS2 was excellent and this looks like a pretty good follow-up IMO.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/21637.html

But the trailer is hardly in corridors at all. Most of it is set outside in courtyards, streets and moving between buildings - you know like a city perhaps?. Killzone on the PS2 was excellent and this looks like a pretty good follow-up IMO.

Yeah, it looks nice enough, I like the deformation effects when pillars get shot up and stuff, but still, looks very linier, and seems to have lots of corridoors to me.

As to killzone on the ps2 being excelent, you sure? Seemed a pretty mediocre effort, 6/10 on gamespy, run of the mill fps.

loved it on PS2, great level design and the pace was brilliant, it does look great on PS3!

Just caught the first 2 mins of the MGS4 trailer, fookin bobba-kin ell it looks mint...if rumours are to be believed it could be winging it's way over to the 360 as well as ps3...if not i may just have to push the boat out and grab the console for the game! :ph34r:

Just caught the first 2 mins of the MGS4 trailer, fookin bobba-kin ell it looks mint...

Just had a look too and it looks good thas for sure...only problem with the MGS series is that the gameplay always seemed incidental to the overly long cut scenes with dialogue that seemed to disappear up its own arse! No doubt I will still add it to my collection the sap that I am...together with a PS3!

Archived