T.t. Section At The Manx Museum

Ramsey

Sorry if this topic has been covered before.

I went in today and found it quite excellent. It is only temporary and is due to close 15th September 2007. To my mind it should be expanded and found a permanent home.

A link

Anyone else been?

Not been myself (they don't open on a Sunday - shame on them).

Is there something similiar at the museum at the bungalow? If not, how about putting it there, and opening it on a Sunday (if it isn't already).?

The one at the bungalow has been closed about 2 years.

I thoroughly recommend the exhibition at the Manx Museum, I am sure it would also be of interest to folk who are not particularly into bikes. Open 10-5 Monday to Saturday. A good point about Sunday opening though.

Amadeus, thanks for the link, good to see S-I-D is still about. Oh, and I have now learnt 2 words in German:

< vorher. | nächst. >

:)

The photos are good but it is the atmosphere of the place that I thought was good, and you need to visit the place for that. fFr example, there are a number of videos playing.

• 5 weeks later...
I noticed that Chuck Berry is listed in the 100 people who have made the TT or whatever the list is.

Did Chuck Berry ever play over here?

Oh yes, he played the Palace Lido inthe early 70's and was awsum. Also to have played here was AC/Dc in a sounds lock up your daughters roadshow...........ah memories

Archived