Who Will Be The New Chairman Of The Mea

Ramsey

Manx Radio Report

There has already been speculation as to who might be the new chairman of the MEA when Eddie Teare steps down at the end of the year. Geoff Corkish's name has been mentioned.

He was pretty damned good at the Steam Packet and I am sure we wouldn't have had all the trouble during TT if he were still involved.

He will surely be able to clear up the bit of mess at the MEA, I would say.

How about: BROWN, Hon James Anthony, MHK Castletown - Electrician, Isle of Man Electricity Board 1965-80, electrical contractor 1980-81, proprietor Tony Brown Electrics,

Castletown 1981-date.

Surely a man with such credentials should be the one driving such a multi million pound company with assets in the 100's of millions?

He was pretty damned good at the Steam Packet and I am sure we wouldn't have had all the trouble during TT if he were still involved.

You are seriously joking?

How about: BROWN, Hon James Anthony, MHK Castletown - Electrician, Isle of Man Electricity Board 1965-80, electrical contractor 1980-81, proprietor Tony Brown Electrics,

Castletown 1981-date.

Surely a man with such credentials should be the one driving such a multi million pound company with assets in the 100's of millions?

Geoff Corkish...He was pretty damned good at the Steam Packet and I am sure we wouldn't have had all the trouble during TT if he were still involved.

You are seriously joking?

I was!!!

they can all accept salaries and eat lunches

I can also eat breakfast, does this mean I'm over qualified for the position?

Archived