[BBC News] Call to close Manx drug loophole

Newsbot

So, those that didn't know before are now thankful to Edd the pusher for the latest legal update and will doubtless be flocking to our island for a legal high by the camper van load. Break out the baps cos them boys is going to get pretty hungry.

So, those that didn't know before are now thankful to Edd the pusher for the latest legal update and will doubtless be flocking to our island for a legal high by the camper van load. Break out the baps cos them boys is going to get pretty hungry.

The man has a point - better not tell anyone th..oh wait..

Mushroom picking season is in about september,get to them before the first frost and dont pick the deathcaps.Goood areas to find them in abundance are Port E Chee meadow,opposite the police station around the rugby fields,the conrhenny back road.......Once when i was off my head i saw a vision of our home affairs minister making love to the head of police who was dressed in drag!!!!!!I think it was a dream.....

Mushroom picking season is in about september,get to them before the first frost and dont pick the deathcaps.Goood areas to find them in abundance are Port E Chee meadow,opposite the police station around the rugby fields,the conrhenny back road.......Once when i was off my head i saw a vision of our home affairs minister making love to the head of police who was dressed in drag!!!!!!I think it was a dream.....

Once when I was off my head I saw the home affairs minister doing a great job not squandering the the taxpayers money on crappy schemes and the head of police ran a superb force and it was safe to walk the prom on a weekend.

I must have been absolutely fucking ripped.

What's even worse about that article is that it doesn't even show the right bloody mushroom! For the sake of the inquisitive they could at least show the correct one so that the uninformed at least pick it correctly and don't end up getting their stomacs pumped when they've eaten posonous ones.

Goood areas to find them in abundance are Port E Chee meadow,opposite the police station around the rugby fields,the conrhenny back road.......

It always surprised me that the Police never got on to the Port E Chee meadow harvest. Going back to the mid eighties you could go there at 6 in the morning and join in with the other space cadets. If they could be bothered they could probably see what was going on from the HQ windows.

What's even worse about that article is that it doesn't even show the right bloody mushroom! For the sake of the inquisitive they could at least show the correct one so that the uninformed at least pick it correctly and don't end up getting their stomacs pumped when they've eaten posonous ones.

showing the wrong mushroom? great idea, loads of plonkers not getting what they thought. but a poisonous toady instead would be genius? get all the crackers to top themselves out of even more stupidity.

But I doubt anyone will find mushrooms, like those shown on the bbc site, over here because they are the Hawain/columbian/thai/ecuadorian type mushrooms. Commonly found in head shops in Amsterdam. Still hallucinogenic but in varying strengths and well documented.

Isle of Man mushrooms are of the Liberty Cap variety (psilocybe semilanceata).

Like this:

http://www.talktofrank.com/drugs.aspx?id=168

http://www.talktofrank.com/uploadedImages/...20mushrooms.jpg

But I doubt anyone will find mushrooms, like those shown on the bbc site, over here because they are the Hawain/columbian/thai/ecuadorian type mushrooms. Commonly found in head shops in Amsterdam. Still hallucinogenic but in varying strengths and well documented.

Isle of Man mushrooms are of the Liberty Cap variety (psilocybe semilanceata).

Like this:

http://www.talktofrank.com/drugs.aspx?id=168

http://www.talktofrank.com/uploadedImages/...20mushrooms.jpg

My point was that uneducated people looking at that picture would then be more likely to try any wild fungi over here rather than picking the correct ones. I know what Liberty Caps & Fly Agaric look like from experience but have never tried any of the ones found in dutch head shops.

thanks for the links, i'll know what to look for next time i'm in the 'Dam! ;)

Archived