Mlc Idol - Winner Announced

Amadeus

The poll is now closed and we have a winner:

1. None of the above 36.36% / 20 votes

2. Dudley Michael William BUTT Esq MLC 29.09% / 16 votes

3. Juan Richard TURNER Esq MLC 16.36% / 9 votes

Congratulations to "None of the above" - well done!

Apologies for the way the poll was conducted - not only did it include all members of LegCo (due to ans rigging the poll) but you were actually able to vote for them, meaning it was completely unrealistic :o Won't happen again - MLC Idol 2008 will be conducted using a secret ceremony, multiple botched attempts and a random number generator....

Heh, good one.

I always feel sorry for the people who get no votes at all in these things. I suppose politicians get used to a few knocks on the way up there, apparently someone who was standing for MHK in the 1800s only got 4 votes. Four!

Has anyone claimed it's realistic? Why must everything be deadly serious? Lighten up dude.

I'm sorry but I do find the whole thing pathetic. We vote for these people at election time. They are voted in by us, its called democracy. Every five years they come back up. So why should some shitty poll designed to make up for the lack of "news" in our newspapers make any difference? These people are only where they are because they have already been elected, why ask people to vote for them again? Its the stupidest idea ever

Well aren't you a ray of sunshine.

Archived