Spiderwebs - Alternative/rock Club @ Bbb

neon

Brand new Alternative/Rock/Metal/Goth/Emo/Punk/80s/New Wave Club

SPIDERWEBS

@ Bushys Basement Bar

Friday 3rd August

8PM - 1AM

Tickets will be available from the end of the week from The Rovers, The Traf or Myself for a mere £2 or £3 on the door.

No live bands, just your favourite rock based music, cooooooool flashy club lighting, lots of dancing and muchos alcohol!

Just over a week after pay day! So COME ON DOWN!!! ;D

post-2546-1184711994_thumb.jpg

Yeh, well a wide range is exactly what it will be :)

When i'm in Leeds i mainly play goth/industrial/80s stuff.... but thats cuz over there, there are SO many rock nights that you can afford to be more specific to a certain genre within "rock based" music, however over here...it will have to be a bit of everything, which to be honest im really lookin forward to...will be a nice change to what i usually play.

So yeh...expect anything from:

Bowie to Rammstein, Guns N Roses to the Prodigy, New Order to Marilyn Manson, Fall Out Boy to Velvet Revolver, NIN to Less than Jake, Pantera to Foo Fighters, Depeche Mode to Tool, Smashing Pumpkins to Rob Zombie...and pretty much everything in between really :P

It's basically just a night of all alternative based music really,...just as a break from the usual dance and RnB played in all the other clubs on the island.

Think there will also be old skool 80's sweets out and "cult" comic book/cartoon classic dvds playing on the screen. Eg. Thundercats, He-man, Bucky-O-Hare etc hehe

Cant Wait!

Finally got the tickets today so they'll be on sale from tomorrow!

Make sure ya get em quick! Gonna go pretty quickly! Got soooooo many people asking me to hold some back for them but i'm not going to be doing that as it gets too confusing...but still, shows how quickly theyre gonna go!

TOMORROW EVERYBODY! :D

Over half the tickets have already gone, so if your planning on going and just paying on the door, make sure you get down at 8 o clock to avoid dissapointment cuz i don't think theres gonna be that many left for door sales!

WARNING! - Flashingn lights and strobes will be used throughout the duration of the evening!

Archived