[BBC News] Man detained following barricade

Newsbot

A man is held in custody after an incident in the Isle of Man in which he barricaded himself inside a house.

Source : http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/1/hi/world/...man/6903364.stm

Since when has it been a crime to lock yourself in the house with a "folding pocket Knife"?

The way things seem to be going with the nanny state, you probably won't be allowed to have a ciggarette or a beer in your own home soon..

What comprehensive reporting, it tells you nothing, relatives were concerned! The policing team described it as a distressing situation! That report was not worth writing, it says nothing.

Why do people still insist on calling copycat a she?

Also, he applied for the BBC job and didn't get it, unsurprisingly. There was a thread about it on here. I think him doing the BBC News feed is probably the only situation we'd disable Newsbot.

Also, he applied for the BBC job and didn't get it, unsurprisingly. There was a thread about it on here. I think him doing the BBC News feed is probably the only situation we'd disable Newsbot.

I thought from on here that Copycat was MCB and MCB was female.

How do you know she is a he?

I thought from on here that Copycat was MCB and MCB was female.

How do you know she is a he?

Trust us, Static. It is most definitely a he --- so is MCB and all the other ones he's used.....

Anyway DA - I thought I'd take you hostage with a soup ladle, if that's OK with you?

How long before the SWAT team arrives with a bullhorn and a psych counsellor to talk me out of my fiendish plan? And would they let me keep the pictures...?

Archived