Ireland Bans Loads Of Breeds From Council Houses And Public Places!

hope

Sounds good to me - there are too many cases of scummy chavs on council estates buying "hard" looking dogs so they look good themselves (in their opinion) only for them to then rip into family members! :ph34r:

And while they are at it they should also sterilise said Chavs when they next go to collect their income support - do what the Chinese do - penalise them for having more than one child. Two unwanted pregnacies and you're for the snip! Even better - sterilise them at the same time they have the first child. And cut off their drugs and cider supply. That'll stop them being anti-social and wanting vicious children, sorry pets. Ooops - lost track of the topic there. Better stick to the Sun next time, not the Daily Mail.

Sounds good to me - there are too many cases of scummy chavs on council estates buying "hard" looking dogs so they look good themselves (in their opinion) only for them to then rip into family members! :ph34r:

And while they are at it they should also sterilise said Chavs when they next go to collect their income support - do what the Chinese do - penalise them for having more than one child. Two unwanted pregnacies and you're for the snip! Even better - sterilise them at the same time they have the first child. And cut off their drugs and cider supply. That'll stop them being anti-social and wanting vicious children, sorry pets. Ooops - lost track of the topic there. Better stick to the Sun next time, not the Daily Mail.

Did you get suspended from your job with a Government department recently....?

Did you get suspended from your job with a Government department recently....?

No, I'd smoked too much skunk, got paranoid about my neighbours Rottie, forgot where I was and started to waffle un-controllably! ;)

Archived