New Cctv Traffic Camera On Peel Road Douglas

copycat

Have just been told that when I get back to Douglas to look out for the new CCTV traffic camera that's been put up on to monitor traffic coming into and out of Douglas along the Peel Road Douglas - its on top of an innocuous looking high lamp-post style pole just past the entrance to Hills Meadow.

Have just been told that when I get back to Douglas to look out for the new CCTV traffic camera that's been put up on to monitor traffic coming into and out of Douglas along the Peel Road Douglas - its on top of an innocuous looking high lamp-post style pole just past the entrance to Hills Meadow.

Don't look out for it too much. You'll crash.

(Actually, keep your eyes peeled constantly. Ignore other road users. You gotta spot that camera)

This is typical DOT. At lunchtime today quarterbridge traffic was backed up to snugborough trading estate. So they put a camera up to monitor traffic at Hills Meadow - can it zoom 2 miles back down the to find the end if the quenue?

I have no real problem at all with CCTV as to be honest Douglas is laden with it.

Everywhere you go there is a freakin camera watching you :P

Anyway, I believe that the cameras that Douglas Corporation use cannot be used in evidence against anyone because of the chronic quality of them!

Anyone seen any prosecutions down to the CCTV system owned by Douglas Corporation of late?

Last 10

I have no real problem at all with CCTV as to be honest Douglas is laden with it.

Everywhere you go there is a freakin camera watching you :P

Anyway, I believe that the cameras that Douglas Corporation use cannot be used in evidence against anyone because of the chronic quality of them!

Anyone seen any prosecutions down to the CCTV system owned by Douglas Corporation of late?

Last 10

that doesn't mean much, you can give police in-store cctv of shoplifters and witness statements and there's no prosecution either :(

no but you do 40 on the prom and your a proper criminal

Unless you're a 'BR,' in which case you can apparently do 50, 60 or 70mph with impunity.

(note: 'BR' can mean either 'Boy Racer' or 'Brainless Retard ' - the terms are interchangeable).

well i am on r plates but i hate those bastards, i have the least boy racery car in the world, a purple diesel 4 door saloon mondeo, does that make me a br?

Unless you're a 'BR,' in which case you can apparently do 50, 60 or 70mph with impunity.

(note: 'BR' can mean either 'Boy Racer' or 'Brainless Retard ' - the terms are interchangeable).

Or a taxi driver. And the latter of your two descriptions can be applied to some of them as well.

i HATE taxi drivers, boy racers cos they are the ones who bomb around and cause accidents which means i have to shell out 800 quid insurance a year third party for a bloody mondeo cos im tarred with the same brush... bastards

i hate bmw and merc owners cos i cant have one!

Archived