White Line Painting

copycat

How come it takes weeks to paint the Mountain Road and even months to paint the white line back onto the coast road on the way out of Ramsey just below the climb to the Rest&Be Thankful - if there is an accident there because there is no white line will the DOT be liable?

I believe it's down to the shortage of white dog shit (from which said lines are painted). Despite their best efforts, the DOT are struggling to find a sufficient supply of the stuff to complete their schedule of works.

How come it takes weeks to paint the Mountain Road and even months to paint the white line back onto the coast road on the way out of Ramsey just below the climb to the Rest&Be Thankful - if there is an accident there because there is no white line will the DOT be liable?

I doubt very much if the DOT would accept liablity for any accident, my mate came off his bike in the UK a while ago because there was a pile of loose chippings left on the road, despite long arguments with the DOT over there they said tough luck basically, they have no legal obligation to put signs out. Nice.

Archived