What Has Happened To The Man Herald?

Cronky

The Manx Herald website is down this evening. Anyone know if this is permanent?

I was just starting to get into it as well.

I always thought the direct link off the BBC news site was a bad omen for something that didn't tow the political line. Too many people might have read it.

Personally I've found the site rather over the top. By all means have a reporting style that takes a difference stance from time to time, but the majority of the reports on there are so negatively biased its unbelievable. Are people really that paranoid?

Furthermore, the writing style of the “Herald Editor” (I can guess who it is) is somewhat childish. A lot of the reports read like the work of a primary school pupil.

Personally I've found the site rather over the top. By all means have a reporting style that takes a difference stance from time to time, but the majority of the reports on there are so negatively biased its unbelievable. Are people really that paranoid?

Furthermore, the writing style of the “Herald Editor” (I can guess who it is) is somewhat childish. A lot of the reports read like the work of a primary school pupil.

Is copycat chief reporter?

Mr Former Full english breakfast is behind isn't he? (that sounded like a copycat question, maybe It's spreading)

Archived