Cat At Us Nursing Home Predicts Deaths

Bombay Bad Boy

If it likes you, it could have Reapercussions

A US cat that is reportedly able to sense when a nursing home's residents are about to die is baffling doctors.

Oscar has a habit of curling up next to patients at the home in Providence, Rhode Island, in their final hours.

Also in the news today:-

Cat scares black bear up a very tall tree Sissy

Cat joyrides Silly

What is it with cats?

What is it with cats?

Er, only cats can be cute and psychotic at the same time?

post-658-1185455977_thumb.jpg

Hey - mine does that! She eats the things as well...and she curls up next to me all the time - oh dear... :blink:

What is it with cats?

Er, only cats can be cute and psychotic at the same time?

Hey - mine does that! She eats the things as well...and she curls up next to me all the time - oh dear... :blink:

Our cat used to do the same, but would release them unharmed into the house, then sit on the sidelines and admire the chaos.

A US cat that is reportedly able to sense when a nursing home's residents are about to die is baffling doctors.

Oscar has a habit of curling up next to patients at the home in Providence, Rhode Island, in their final hours.

Reminds me of when I had a Siberian Hamster at school - that used to sit next to my mates and seem to 'know' which one of them was going to be violently ill the next day.

It's either suffocating the poor b***ards or is carrying beubonic plague or something. Kill the cat I say.

• 2 weeks later...
Continuing the topic of cats, something really needs to be done about the rising alcoholism levels in our cat population.

What goes in - must come out. I think you may have just stumbled onto the brewing secrets of a major island brewer - (and it's not Bushy's ;) ).

It would appear that Oscar the cat is a mere beginner when it comes to predicting death! THE DOG OF DOOM at an Ohio nursing home is way ahead!

:unsure:

Thats great until you find out the staff are hiding the death cat under the bed. the dog sees it, barks, and the poor sod in bed dies of fright. Has this dog been contracted out the the UK NHS.

• 2 months later...

Archived