Fiberfib

K.os Theory

Well i've just returned from a week long break in sunny spain, and 4 days hard partying at the FiberFib festival in Benicassim ( just outside of Valencia ) and had to let you know what I thought...

Firstly this was my very first festival and i've got to say what an experience...great weather for all four days and some absolutely amazing performances.

highlights for me were ( in no particular order ) :

The poor naked dude who looked like he just arrived on planet earth wearing a lifejacket and nothing else ( I thought someone had spiked me at first :rolleyes: )

Digitilism's and Simian Mobile Disco's live sets were out of this world ( chemical brothers beware as these 2 acts are gonna be massive )

The Presets live set was impressive ( i just happened by the tent as they started and they blew me fookin head off )

Muse ( obviously ) and the Arctic Monkeys ( surprisingly )were both brilliant

Amy Winehouse ( for just turning up )

no trouble whatsoever ( speaking to random people throughout the festival no-one had seen any trouble )

Ellen Allien's DJ set was a cracker as was Arman Van Helden ( very techno based but he dropped a monster of a remix of house of pain's jump around )

and beer was only 6 Euros ( for a litre!! )

the only downside i can think of is that I couldn't clone myself and see all the bands i wanted, but I suppose that's the way it goes at a festival.

I'm just going through some of the photo's and video footage now, so as soon as I've got through it i'll get it thrown up on the web.

Archived