Crashes In Glen Vine & Kewaigue

Cret

i asked a copper at one of the diversions thaey actually had in place and it seems that the car and the TNT truck had a collision, i saw them towing away the TNT truck later and the front bumper and mechanical/chassis bits behind it were mangled up.

the traffic wasn't much of a problem for me mine as i was on my bike! although it was ridiculous the amount of traffic that just did'nt move.

i couldn't get past the accident on my bike so i went back round up to the B&Q roundabout only, to find a police officer there stopping traffic , which is odd as there was a second on at the pt sodrick turnoff but as previously posted not a single one in Douglas directing traffic.

I'm surprised that the DOT intelligentia missed this opportunity to "start work" by coning off and signing a stretch of trunk road carriageway within the mayhem zone. Or did they?

I suppose they could have chosen the moment to start work on a new mini roundabout.

I've said it before but I'll................DOT = Disrupt Our Traffic.

it seems that the car and the TNT truck had a collision, i saw them towing away the TNT truck later and the front bumper and mechanical/chassis bits behind it were mangled up.

heard it was a learner drive overtaking a road sweeper that did not see the TNT van and drove into it, all persons ok i was told but i question the fact that why was the road being swept in 'rush hour' or was it just to slow people down or make overtime <_<

Archived