Gamesmaster

Mission

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll tell you what, I looked up to the heavens and God spoke to me, he said Terry, give that Gamesmaster in Ramsey a call...

EDIT: If said shop uses that in their commercials, I demand 20%

Pretty sure they sell everything dude (consoles etc too).

Anyway, Victoria Mall is where they're at - nice fella too - comes in the shop.

Webby to follow soon too clicky

You sound like Terry Tibbs in the " nice fella too - comes in the shop "........was waiting for, " his names Gizeppe, sells Ice Creams, he said Mission, do me a favor buy this console "

I'll tell you what, I looked up to the heavens and God spoke to me, he said Terry, give that Gamesmaster in Ramsey a call...

EDIT: If said shop uses that in their commercials, I demand 20%

LOL - That would be an awesome advert!

I went in on thier opening day, Prices are a fortune!!

A couple of xbox 360 games that are £15 on the net were being sold for £30+

I don't mind it when companies have a small margin, But they no doubt buy wholesale so it'll be even cheaper than £15 and they make £15 on every game!, Reminds me of Manx micro when it was in St Pauls Square.

I use : http://www.find-games.co.uk/ for the cheapest price.

Or http://www.find-dvd.co.uk/

And then : http://www.quidco.com/ for cashback from different sites. (Normally around 4%, It all adds up!)

Exactly - if you're planning on taking a trip to Douglas, it saves you the hassle tbh.

I think he's pretty much matching the deals Game are offering too so it'll not only save you the trip but you won't pay any more than you would in Game either - can't be bad if you absolutely, positively need to have something right now.

Nitro - yes the internet is cheaper (pretty much for everything) but the one thing the internet can't yet do is deliver stuff to you immediately (maybe one day they'll invent Star Trekesque transporters that circumvent this but currently, you're relying on good old Royal Mail who btw are on strike at present).

:)

Nitro - yes the internet is cheaper (pretty much for everything) but the one thing the internet can't yet do is deliver stuff to you immediately (maybe one day they'll invent Star Trekesque transporters that circumvent this but currently, you're relying on good old Royal Mail who btw are on strike at present).

:)

Oh i'd agree, There are people who "want it now" and won't care about the price, But over time it all adds up, £10-15 quid extra might not sound a lot, But over a year (or 2), Its the difference of hundreds!

Don't get me wrong, I wish the guy (I think it might be his wife to?) the best of luck, Although its been done before with Manx Micro, He was making a lot of sales, He was chatty/pleasant and seemed to know his stuff, Thats what people want!!

I'm just a "find the best deal" person, As long its here within 3-5 days and I save a few quid, Thats good!! :)

I can only go on what the guy's told me (I'm not a gamer myself) he's pretty keen to match what the local competition are doing though and that can't be bad really when you look at the buying power the likes of Game are likely to have. The internet is a whole different ballgame and you will pretty much always save money buying online but you don't have the convenience (or as you say) the face to face contact of a local retailer.

I guess it comes down to what you value most in a business really. I'm sure he'll do well, maybe not what everyone wants but I for one am glad there's something new and different in Ramsey, whether it be a shop I'll use or not.

Archived