The Venue?

the_kitty

Were you lot never young? I don't like the Venue much, but I accept the majority of people who go there are kids - us oldies (and I dont expect everyone to be as old as me) have places like Breeze to go to....most people my age should be tucked up in bed at night, not out galavanting to night clubs. I mean look what happens when I do go out, I lose my phone and 'nobbed' bouncers tell tales on me to my friends......Oh and by the way Mel, I am not that Lisa, I am THE Lisa you stupid double standards toss pot!

I'm well ace! I've been staying in (happy family life and the like....more like Sims 2 saddo) I was on a hen night the other week lost my phone, car keys and marbles (apparently) great night out, that will do me for a while.....give people time to forget the messy me I did bee. See you at The Dammed?

It'll all look very nice once they get rid of the Venue and make appartments, they have to keep the front though since it is a registered building. I always prefered the place as a fun house.......

Dandaraville, not Douglas anymore.........

damn right i'll be in the ticket booth for the first part of the night.. bad thing you think? oh with duties comes prizes.

Are there ticket box groupies too??????

After the amazing weekend we've all just had with Zombina and her Skeletones are you all ready for more Punk glory. This Thursday punks!

Fiend Club Promotions brings you THE DAMNED! tickets are still available but going fast. get yours from

Black and Blue, The Douglas hotel or you can order them online at the venues web site.

support slots come from THE CONFUSED and the almighty CIRCUSWORLD.

tickets only £15

*stamps feet and screams like a small child*

It's so unfaaaiiiiir. Why does it have to be while i'm away stuck on the top of a mountain with only 7,000 alcoholic stoners and rubbish bands like razorlight. I want to be back on the island with 70,000 alcoholic stoners and good bands like The Damned.

Archived