Ms Train Sim

*daniel*

Does anyone have this...bit of a long shot but worth asking.

I know there is a version, uktrainsim have it, but you have to wait in a stupid long queue (they only allow 6 downloads from normal users, unless you pay to become a premium user). Not only that but they have put a download limit of 2kbps on for normal users. I did download it (took over 3 hours), however, it installed, it was in the right place but it didn't show up when you opened the program. And I have installed routes so I dont think its nooby-ness.

So does anyone know of anywhere elsseee to get it from? Or anyone managed to get that one working?

Does anyone have this...bit of a long shot but worth asking.

I know there is a version, uktrainsim have it, but you have to wait in a stupid long queue (they only allow 6 downloads from normal users, unless you pay to become a premium user). Not only that but they have put a download limit of 2kbps on for normal users. I did download it (took over 3 hours), however, it installed, it was in the right place but it didn't show up when you opened the program. And I have installed routes so I dont think its nooby-ness.

So does anyone know of anywhere elsseee to get it from? Or anyone managed to get that one working?

Sorry, the best way is sign up to UKtrainsim as you will want to download other things. Otherwise, it's frustrating trying to download as a normal user. The US train sim site is pretty good too.

Well I only really want the manx line :P There's plenty of other site which give free downloads so I begrudge paying. I did email them telling them that it's not to good the way things are, I think their site was built and designed a few years ago, then I would understand the limiting and all.

Are you a member? Have you tried the manxline? Did it work? :xmas:

It's just frustrating cause it did all extract and get put in the routes folder so I just dunno why it isn't showing up.

Well plenty of things to play with for the time being

Archived