Juans

Declan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was just reminiscing that sometime in the 70's I think a prog called "That's Life" rounded up all the kelly's on the Isle of Man and they were filmed on Douglas prom,

maybe you should do a similar thing and try and round up all the Juan's and see how far back they actually go? lol (using the name Juan not the earlier similar names)

Just thought I'd chuck another spaniard into the works of Manx names:

Hollywood actress Penelope Cruz pronounces her surname 'Kerruish', as do many many hispanic people who share that surname...

:)

Oh this is getting very exciting. There are Kerruishs in, spain, portugal and indeed, Brazil and there are Juans all over the place, what a mad world.

What have the Cains got to do with it? Did Juan Cain marry Ealish Cruz and sell their wedding rights to Manx Life,.....unique photographs only in Manx Life?

But does anyone know a Juan born before 1960? Had it fallen into disuse, before being revived?

Yes, he'll be 51 now, lives (or lived) near Ramsey.

Carpet fitter?

Oh this is getting very exciting. There are Kerruishs in, spain, portugal and indeed, Brazil and there are Juans all over the place, what a mad world.

What have the Cains got to do with it? Did Juan Cain marry Ealish Cruz and sell their wedding rights to Manx Life,.....unique photographs only in Manx Life?

Able's brother?

My Uncle Juan is over 50 and worked for a carpet fitters in Ramsey, lived/lives in or near Port Erin though

Ah yep I forgot about that Juan and he could pass for a spaniard. That's two Juans, one who worked for a carpet fitters and the other who's still a carpet fitter.

Not sure if there is any truth in the story of survivors of the spanish Armada being washed up around spanish head ?

But Juan the spanish Armada survivor !, has more of a ring to it than Juan the Carpet Fitter don't you think?

Archived