Prince

Tea&Biscuits

WEnt to see Prince Sat and it could not have been any more amazing! I am still humming little red corvette and I cant stop talking about how good he was! I have been a fan since I was young so I guess I was overwhelmed anyway - but he lived up to all my expectations (I am trying to get tickets to see him again)!

He just looked so happy and I love that when you see an artist really enjoying playing music - he was bantering and being cheeky/funny with the crowds and he also stood back and let his musicians and singers get a look in aswell (who were all brilliant!)

His voice was just amazing also - his dancing was perfect and he just had so much energy and pulled it all off brilliantly! LEGEND!!!

When he played Purple Rain - people were actually crying! (me included im ashamed to say!) - it was always one of my lifetime ambitions to hear Prince sing Purple Rain so.........I dont really care that I was crying!

I took my boyf along who had said he didnt know any Prince songs, but he soon started going "oh I didnt know Prince sung this tune etc" and even the boyf was mesmerised by him!

He really is a sexy icon of our times! (he has just got something!) I admire him even more for keeping it real for his fans (chargin £31) - unlike other artists of his league (ahem Madonna, George Michael who charge more than double!) AND we got a free CD of his new album!

The o2 arena is well impressive and worth a look round! Ques for everything though which was the only downside! But impressive non the less!

sooooo any of you who might be thinking of coming to London - there are still tickets for Prince, deffo worth it!

Get it booked - its a once in a lifetime!

I would go to every one of his 21 nights! :)

WEnt to see Prince Sat and it could not have been any more amazing! I am still humming little red corvette and I cant stop talking about how good he was! I have been a fan since I was young so I guess I was overwhelmed anyway - but he lived up to all my expectations (I am trying to get tickets to see him again)!

He just looked so happy and I love that when you see an artist really enjoying playing music - he was bantering and being cheeky/funny with the crowds and he also stood back and let his musicians and singers get a look in aswell (who were all brilliant!)

His voice was just amazing also - his dancing was perfect and he just had so much energy and pulled it all off brilliantly! LEGEND!!!

When he played Purple Rain - people were actually crying! (me included im ashamed to say!) - it was always one of my lifetime ambitions to hear Prince sing Purple Rain so.........I dont really care that I was crying!

I took my boyf along who had said he didnt know any Prince songs, but he soon started going "oh I didnt know Prince sung this tune etc" and even the boyf was mesmerised by him!

He really is a sexy icon of our times! (he has just got something!) I admire him even more for keeping it real for his fans (chargin £31) - unlike other artists of his league (ahem Madonna, George Michael who charge more than double!) AND we got a free CD of his new album!

The o2 arena is well impressive and worth a look round! Ques for everything though which was the only downside! But impressive non the less!

sooooo any of you who might be thinking of coming to London - there are still tickets for Prince, deffo worth it!

Get it booked - its a once in a lifetime!

I would go to every one of his 21 nights! :)

I'm going on the 25th. Can't wait.

Did you go to the After Show Party at Indigo?

Hey Brikster you are gona love it - I still cant stop thinking about it! WOuld really like to go again but then i thought that my memory of it was so good that I dont want to maybe ruin it! The support girl Nikka Costa was wicked aswell - but apparently he is having different support acts so you dont know who it will be - rumours of Amy Whinehouse at some point! If you want to eat down at the arena - maybe have a look on the website and see if you can book as seriously the ques for everything was quite annoying! It is PACKED! (only down side is that the arena forbids you from taking pics inside the arena and you can be ejected if caught - mind you people were doing it, also some asshole lit up a fag!

Didnt go to the aftershow party - I didnt actually realise that Prince himself would be jamming at the party - if I had known that I would have got tickets! I think you can still get tickets for the afterparty though? I felt really emotionaly drained after the concert (that sounds so crap) but I suppose I was a bit overwhelmed to be honest! I JUST LOVE PRINCE!

Hope you have an amazing time - which I am sure you will!

Let me know how it goes!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived