Bioshock Demo...

K.os Theory

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HORRORS!

Mr Gamesmaster in Ramsey is not getting his delivery until this afternoon, thus will not have Bioshock to give me until about 2pm.

I shall resist the urge to drive into Douglas to get it, as it's nice to have something like Gamesmaster in Ramsey, and thus deserves to be supported IMO.

He's punting it out at £39.99, which I'm guessing is the same as GAME or even a bit cheaper?

I've decided, after much agonising, to get the 360 version, because I must have the BELOVED GAMERSCORE and also the activation bollocks for the PC version is a sick joke and I refuse to support such a scheme.

HORRORS!

Mr Gamesmaster in Ramsey is not getting his delivery until this afternoon, thus will not have Bioshock to give me until about 2pm.

That's fine, you can't play it till after dark anyway! Lights out!

He's punting it out at £39.99, which I'm guessing is the same as GAME or even a bit cheaper?

Yep, £45 in Game.

I've decided, after much agonising, to get the 360 version, because I must have the BELOVED GAMERSCORE and also the activation bollocks for the PC version is a sick joke and I refuse to support such a scheme.

Yay :) I'm settled on the 360 too. If decent mods appear, it'll be 20 quid on the pc in no time, so I'll just grab it again.

crazy, £45 notes ( I traded in a 3 games and luckily had a bit of cash on my card so it ended up costing me nothing! )...

HMV doing 360 Elite + 2 games for £299 :D

Game - Elite + 1 game £309 :angry:

Only reason I use game is that I can trade in my old games and get newer ones for next to nothing

Woohoo! Just picked up my copy from Gamesmaster, it's in a nice fancy tin box as well (he gave me a choice of normal plastic one or tin box one).

£39.99, and apparently it is true that GAME are charging £44.99.

Won't be playing it until later on, this is a game that demands the child is in bed and the lights are all turned off. By fantastic coincidence, Mrs Turnip is out with a couple of her friends this evening, so it will be a totally uninterrupted 360 love-up.

Won't be playing it until later on, this is a game that demands the child is in bed and the lights are all turned off. By fantastic coincidence, Mrs Turnip is out with a couple of her friends this evening, so it will be a totally uninterrupted 360 love-up.

Nice action! It gets better for PC users. Steam hasn't released the game, and the DVD versions won't authenticate because the securerom servers are down.

Nice action! It gets better for PC users. Steam hasn't released the game, and the DVD versions won't authenticate because the securerom servers are down.

My ultimate hope for the evening is that I have a blissful few hours in Rapture, then a slightly tipsy Mrs Turnip returns from the pub and is in the mood for mucky sex.

Life surely couldn't get any more perfect than that?

Yeah apparently the PC version is in a whole world of DRM bollocks at the moment, PC Gamer are quite publicly on the case though : http://www.pcgamer.com/

My ultimate hope for the evening is that I have a blissful few hours in Rapture, then a slightly tipsy Mrs Turnip returns from the pub and is in the mood for mucky sex.

Lemme know where she's off too and I'll warm er up!

Gunna have to wait for the kids to get to bed too, from the demo, this was pretty clearly not a kiddy friendly game.

Sweet Lord. It's bloody fantastic.

When playing games I usually lack the attention span to play for more than 30 mins or so in a single sitting but I have just played this for the best part of 2 hours, only stopping 'cos my eyesight has gone funny.

5.1 surround sound really adds an extra element too. Shits you right up at times

crazy, £45 notes ( I traded in a 3 games and luckily had a bit of cash on my card so it ended up costing me nothing! )...

HMV doing 360 Elite + 2 games for £299 :D

Game - Elite + 1 game £309 :angry:

Only reason I use game is that I can trade in my old games and get newer ones for next to nothing

Come to Gamesmaster my friend , and I can help you with your trade ins , and no silly rip off trade in prices like some others I could mention.

Interesting that HMV are doing the Elite for £299 plus two games , of course we shall always be happy to match whatever deal they offer

Archived