Bioshock Demo...

K.os Theory

woop woop, finished it last nite...gotta admit the last dude wasn't that tough to beat ( although I had harvested nearly all the little sisters so was hard as the proverbial nail )...

Got the evil ending...so will give it a few days ( maybe a week ) and then go in to tackle it again for the good ending...

missed a couple of little sisters though, and god knows how many diaries...must be more thourough

All in all, game of the year so far...amazing atmosphere throughout, sound was probably some of the best i've heard in any game ( tbh better than most movies ), graphics were top notch ( the water effects were especially cool ), the enemy AI was great and gave a lot of scope to be inventive when fighting and the story was ( if not a little convoluted ) brilliantly scripted...

Roll on Halo3 in Sept and then Mass Effect in November ( which i'm tipping to sell more consoles than Halo3 )

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So now you have all finished it so quickly and I have only just got the demo who wants to sell me their 360 version cheap ;-)

No chance mate! Loads of life in that game yet! I won't rest until I find all of those pesky audio diaries.....

After nearly a week away from it, I picked it back up the night before last. I'm taking more photos than David Bailey, saving all the little sisters (the evil ending nearly made me cry....) and hunting in every nook and cranny I can get to and even the ones I can't. I'd forgotten how much of a warren the arcadia levels are, and how many frigging houdinis there are!

Got Halo 3 on pre-order, the blokey in Gamesmaster told me it was the lowest price on the island and I'm looking forward to passing a few days playing that at the end of the month.

Just met the houdinis for the first time with the TV up loud, pretty dam scary !! switching between a shotgun and the Camera can be a pain, however i used the winter plamid for the first time last night all i can say is Class!!!

the winter plasmid is cool ( the animation on the hand is especially cool ;) ), but you get nothing from the splicers if you use it...

Archived